FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

@millossobek , here is an exemple of what I was saying in the other thread earlier about RFS, but also a little tribute to you.
This is the second season (24/25), I am the manager of Man U and among the game scheduled that week there is this one. Santa Fe is 6th and Millonarios second in the Clausura.

The game finished 4-3 for Santa Fe, sorry... I was 4-1 down at half time, it doesn't happen to me so often. Castro was close to give me the remontada. He felt like an awesome player to control in the game.

@papinho81 Bro but what is RFS? Does it mean like first person perspective? I think I might've missed your comment in the other thread. :)
I've never tried to play first person in Team Career Mode, should be an interesting experience.
Great game, the only reason why I put "like" instead of "love" is because of the result, but hey, we are second and they are sixth! :LOL: :BSCARF:

Leo Castro is a really good player, I call him "El Samurai" because of his somewhat unusual hairstyle. :) IDOLO.

1708904434684.png

@papinho81 Bro but what is RFS? Does it mean like first person perspective? I think I might've missed your comment in the other thread. :)
I've never tried to play first person in Team Career Mode, should be an interesting experience.
Great game, the only reason why I put "like" instead of "love" is because of the result, but hey, we are second and they are sixth! :LOL: :BSCARF:

Leo Castro is a really good player, I call him "El Samurai" because of his somewhat unusual hairstyle. :) IDOLO.

View attachment 265559

This is RFS.

https://sites.google.com/view/thefootballmaster/home-page

You said fifa 14 cpuı gameplay was better

Changed my mind. After sometime FIFA14 feels a bit stiff and robotic. What I prefer in 14 over 16 is the CPU sticking more to tactics which gives a bit more team identity. Can't say the same about player identity in 14 while in 16 every player feels almost unique. I also prefer the physicality of 16 where ball battles feels so life like.

Changed my mind. After sometime FIFA14 feels a bit stiff and robotic. What I prefer in 14 over 16 is the CPU sticking more to tactics which gives a bit more team identity. Can't say the same about player identity in 14 while in 16 every player feels almost unique. I also prefer the physicality of 16 where ball battles feels so life like.
Fifa 16 physicalty is where football football games peaked, in my opinion.
And overall we see how much more refined Ignite was on fifa16 in comparision to 14 and 15.

Anyone know where I can get a key for FIFA 16? Was thinking of buying it a couple months ago with keys available, but for some reason decided not too, now regretting it lol as I can’t find anything anywhere

Anyone know where I can get a key for FIFA 16? Was thinking of buying it a couple months ago with keys available, but for some reason decided not too, now regretting it lol as I can’t find anything anywhere
i was thinking the same, or i have to get a ps4 to play just fifa 16 lol

rfs really took fifa 16 to another dimension, i hope rinaldo doesn't stop updates

Yes it does!
Unfortunately I reached a bug during the January transfer window of my second season. Hopefully Rinaldo will be able to sort it so I could continue my save. I feel so engaged in it, it would be a big disappointment to not be able to continue it.

Back
Top Bottom