FIFA 16 showcase by Nisoley

Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of Viktoria Berlin. At the moment they are at the top of the 3. Liga but almost no one will have this team in FIFA but I hope this will change with the next version of FIP. A big thanks again to @badgerbadger for the model and to @panin18 for the crowd and glare files. As always there is a league and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

vb112.jpg

vb113.jpg

vb114.jpg

vb115.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of SV Darmstadt. A big thanks to @Maxey for the amazing model and to panin18 for the crowd files. As always there is a league (not perfect because the sponsors are not as in real life) and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

svd98_01.jpg

svd98_02.jpg

svd98_03.jpg

svd98_04.jpg

svd98_05.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Ostseestadion by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of Hansa Rostock. A big thanks to @badgerbadger for the amazing model and to @panin18 for the crowd and glare files. As always there is a league (not perfect because the sponsors are not as in real life) and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

fch_12345.jpg

fch_12346.jpg

fch_12347.jpg

fch_12348.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

SchücoArena Update by Nisoley - EA

Hi guys,

next stadium and this year only one German stadium was included in the Switch version and that is the home stadium of Arminia Bielefeld. There is a Bundesliga version and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

Bielefeld_121.jpg

Bielefeld_122.jpg

Bielefeld_123.jpg

Bielefeld_124.jpg

Bielefeld_125.jpg

Bielefeld_126.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Stadion an der Hafenstraße by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of Rot Weiß Essen. A big thanks to @Maxey who started the model, to @badgerbadger for the perfect finished model (it's one of the best models I ever worked with) and to panin18 for the crowd and glare files. This time there is only a tournament version but if Essen should play in the 3. Liga next season there will be a league version too.

Screenshots:

rwe_1234.jpg

rwe_1235.jpg

rwe_1236.jpg

rwe_1237.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion Update by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready and this time it is a very necessary update of Dynamo Dresden's home stadium. The model itself is very good, but I fixed a lot of bugs, changed the sponsors and added a lot of new things. A special thanks goes to STrent who really created every graphic and made the incredible details possible. As always there is a league and tournament version.

Screenshots:

sgd_1211.jpg

sgd_1212.jpg

sgd_1213.jpg

sgd_1214.jpg

sgd_1236.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Carl-Benz-Stadion by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of Waldhof Mannheim. A big thanks to @badgerbadger for the amazing model and to panin18 for the crowd and glare files. As always there is a league and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

waldhof_1234.jpg

waldhof_1235.jpg

waldhof_1236.jpg

waldhof_1237.jpg

waldhof_1238.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Schwarzwald-Stadion Update by Nisoley

Hi together,

the first team of SC Freiburg now plays in the Europa-Park Stadium, but the second team still plays in the Schwarzwald-Stadion and since they have been promoted to the 3. Liga, I have adapted the stadium to it. That means I changed some sponsors, added new banners and fixed some small things. As always there is a league and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

scfII_1234.jpg

scfII_1235.jpg

scfII_1236.jpg

scfII_1237.jpg

scfII_1238.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

HDI Arena (TSV Havelse) Update by Nisoley - EA

Hi together,

TSV Havelse has surprisingly been promoted to the 3. Liga and since their stadium is too small, they play in the HDI Arena. Therefore I have adapted the stadium and as always there is a league and tournament version.

Screenshots:

havelse_1234.jpg

havelse_1235.jpg

havelse_1236.jpg

havelse_1237.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Flyeralarm Arena by Nisoley

Hi together,

not a new stadium, but a version 2.0 of the home stadium of the Würzburger Kickers. I built this stadium a long time ago from several EA stadiums and even if it is not 100% realistic, it is still one of my favorite stadiums. In this version I improved the exterior, fixed a lot of bugs, added new banners etc. Also there is now a league and tournament version.

Screenshots:

wurzburg_1234.jpg

wurzburg_1235.jpg

wurzburg_1236.jpg

wurzburg_1237.jpg

wurzburg_1238.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Stadion Rote Erde by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is the home stadium of the second team of Borussia Dortmund. This year promoted to the 3. Liga and with many young talents they will stay in the league. The stadium was originally built by @Maxey for PES6 and I took the exterior from PES 21 and adapted it a bit (thanks to @_TheSpecialOne_ ). Thanks to panin18 for the crowd and glare files and there is a league and tournament version, but the difference is only very small, because there is only one sponsor area.

Screenshots:

bvbII_1234.jpg

bvbII_1235.jpg

bvbII_1236.jpg

bvbII_1237.jpg

bvbII_1238.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

hey guys I want somebody if can help...
I buy for FIFA 16 the russian version of the game and I want to install English language
I am trying to download those files from this turorial but its not availiable anymore
Can somebody reshare to a google drive those files

Also i downlaod the update for fifa 16 for season 21/22 and at read says Regenerate bh files...
How I do that?

Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena by Nisoley

Hi together,

finally I can release the stadium of MSV Duisburg. It really took a lot of time, but the result is really good. A big thank you to STrent, who did a lot of graphics, to @badgerbadger for the model and to D5ouglas for the crowd and glare files. As always there is a league version and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

msv_1345.jpg

msv_1346.jpg

msv_1347.jpg

msv_1348.jpg

msv_1349.jpg

msv_1350.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Europa-Park Stadion by Nisoley

Hi all,

we have waited a long time for this, but now the time has come: the new home stadium of SC Freiburg is ready for download. Thanks to @Maxey, who built this outstanding model. Thanks also to D5ouglas for the crowd files, to STrent for the glare files and to Anamorph for some graphics. As always, there is a Bundesliga and tournament version.

Screenshots:

scf_2323.jpg

scf_2324.jpg

scf_2325.jpg

scf_2326.jpg

scf_2327.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Back
Top Bottom