FIFA 16 - Mods & Stadiums

but the cgfs server works only with 1.07 version
I mean moddable would be a broad term. As for basic Patching to update the teams and kits, it's fine by most of the people. But yes if you want to go a bit advanced, then yes, modding is limited in this version.

I’d like to use the Fifa Infinity Patch with updated teams, players and player faces

+

Anth james ball physics mod

Is that possible with repacked version?

I mean moddable would be a broad term. As for basic Patching to update the teams and kits, it's fine by most of the people. But yes if you want to go a bit advanced, then yes, modding is limited in this version.

Does the FIFA Infinity patch include any career mode tweaks, like realistic signings and lineups from the AI, and realistic scorelines when the AI play each other. I remember when playing the Ps4-version back in the day that I was bothered by the low amount of goals scored when you simulated, and that the top scorer of any league never manage to score more than 16-17 goals. Has this been fixed by this patch or any other mod?

Sorry for spamming FIFA 16 related stuff last couple of days, but I have downloaded the classic patch but have no clue how to install it.

I’m a total noob when it comes to modding, I have only played on console before

Hi, I downloaded some stages by the author El Mago or The Wizard and I try to start them with CGFS 16 but it won't read them, am I doing something wrong or are they not compatible with that program? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom