Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

could someone give me a quick tutorial on how to install these facepacks, tried youtube but the way they did it on the tutorial didnt really match up with the files i have so not suire where to put them tbh

could someone give me a quick tutorial on how to install these facepacks, tried youtube but the way they did it on the tutorial didnt really match up with the files i have so not suire where to put them tbh
It´s because of the Facepacks contains rx3 Files and the single Facepacks contains also the Name of the Player and the path to where they stored inside your Fifa 16 game directory. I have attached you some Screenshots to where the rx3 Files belongs in your Fifa 16 Game Folder. On one of the screenshots you will see the direct path for having an Antoine Griezmann face in your game. Just follow them, also you can see the path for the Facepacks that only have rx3 Files and where them go into your Game directory. Because of the amount of the Faces the Folders with just rx3 Files, you must test them in game if they are correct to the Players. With some Patches the ID´s will not match unfortunetly, so you must do some renaming with their right id´s where you can easy find through CM 16 or some other Fifa 16 Tools. If you wanna go on the safe site use the Faces and Packs which have the Player Name on the Folder. The big Facepack are needs some extra Attention because I couldn´t name every rx3 Face by it´s Player name. It should work with FIP 16 Patch as a base Face Pack. In general you just need to rename the rx3 Faces with the right ID if they didn´t match in game. It´s like everytime a try and test thing. ;-)

You can write me which Facepack you wanna import into your game and you have issues. I try to help you than. But to follow the File path order I have attached you may help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    396.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    509.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    398.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    208.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Here is a little Guide how to make Fifa 20 Facepacks work in Fifa 16:

====================
How to install
====================
1) Copy content to game folder
2) Regenerate

====================
Player-face assignment
====================
In order to see a starhead in-game, you need to enable it in the database.
You can do this in Creation Master (remove the "Has Generic Face" flag), or in DB Master (set "hashighqualityhead" parameter to 1 and "hasgenericface" parameter to 0).

Here is a little Guide how to make Fifa 20 Facepacks work in Fifa 16:

====================
How to install
====================
1) Copy content to game folder
2) Regenerate

====================
Player-face assignment
====================
In order to see a starhead in-game, you need to enable it in the database.
You can do this in Creation Master (remove the "Has Generic Face" flag), or in DB Master (set "hashighqualityhead" parameter to 1 and "hasgenericface" parameter to 0).
I'm cool with regeneration using cm16 I'm just not sure which folder to put them in that's all

Ok, than you can view the other Post above in which I replied to you containing the right Folder Structure in Screenshots.
Shit didn't even see that one mate cheers I'll Have a look through that when I get in and see how I get on

although i had already started copying paps facepack over when i typed that so now im praying.....

@Jonesy Figured I'd reply to you in this thread. To have the faces etc looking better from far away, you want to install this - https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-16-lod-gfx-settings-tweaker-tool/

It just needs to sit on the drive OUTSIDE your FIFA 16 folder. Once you selected the highest setting (just click on it, nothing will happen) regenerate and you'll find it works.

In terms of everything else, have you tried installing one of the camera packs? The lighting mod? ball physics? Give some of those a go and see how you find it.

@Jonesy Figured I'd reply to you in this thread. To have the faces etc looking better from far away, you want to install this - https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-16-lod-gfx-settings-tweaker-tool/

It just needs to sit on the drive OUTSIDE your FIFA 16 folder. Once you selected the highest setting (just click on it, nothing will happen) regenerate and you'll find it works.

In terms of everything else, have you tried installing one of the camera packs? The lighting mod? ball physics? Give some of those a go and see how you find it.
Cheers mate , I'll try they tonight, I've got the camera packs yeah, also got the ball physics and lighting mod last night but not sure they are set up properly gonna give them another try tonight , had another couple of games last night and was starting to get used to it ,maybe also need to Have a tinker with the sliders

I haven't forgotten about these ball physics, I'm just trying to find the best balance - one thing gets better, one things gets worse etc and because it impacts the players movement/animations as well as the ball it's been a real challenge. I've tried so many different combinations but I feel I'm very close now. I'll hopefully post something in the next few days.

I haven't forgotten about these ball physics, I'm just trying to find the best balance - one thing gets better, one things gets worse etc and because it impacts the players movement/animations as well as the ball it's been a real challenge. I've tried so many different combinations but I feel I'm very close now. I'll hopefully post something in the next few days.
Do you have any idea what would influence the cpu doing more realistic skill moves in and around the box? Something like AI dribble frequency. Maybe there is a special command that can go in the cl.ini or something. I would like to see the cpu doing more step-overs etc near the box. Something controls which moves are executed in certain situations and areas of the field, just have to figure out what that is.

//// Mini Update for FIFA 16 for the 21/22 Season.

A few important notes:

- This is not a comprehensive update - it's not perfect and it's just what I was making for myself to have some updated friendly matches.
Some people have asked me to share, which I'm happy to do and why I'm putting up for download.

- This is based on Scouser09's FIP 20/21 Patch with some manual updates. I tried to just include what's updated but there
are probably kits which were part of the original 4.1 patch included by accident.

- The DB does NOT allow for Career mode. I think this is due to the fact I saved the db in CM16. Tournaments should still work.

- BACK UP your original files.

- I'm very sorry if I've forgotten to credit some people. I'm just sharing my folders - but a few people who I
can think of off the top of my head who have contributed are:

Riesscar (kits)
Voleck (kits)
Robmar85 (script for kit conversion)
Hjbs (kits)
Spidercyb (kits)
Jay Nightwolf (kits)
Ajax_1995 (kits)
BR7 (kits)
mh25 (kits)
JochemLFC2 (adboards and Champion's League overlays)

...and of course Scouser09 for the amazing FIP 20/21 patch in the first place!

Major thanks to these guys!

//// What's included? **Again, this isn't a perfect patch or anything like it - don't expect it!

- I've updated the teams in the db for the leagues I could.

- Loads of 21/22 kits across the European leagues (as many as I could convert/find).

- As many 21/22 minikits and overlays as I could find are updated.

- Premier League is 99.9% updated completely.
This includes the ball, adboards, kits, squads, transfers and teamsheets.

- La Liga squads are updated but not lineups, etc.

- Some additional transfers.

- Some 21/22 balls.

//// How to install?

***MAKE A BACKUP FIRST - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR DB.
***REMINDER: CAREER MODE DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS!!!

1. Just copy and paste, overwriting any files.

2. Regenerate bh files and then you'll need to delete your squads the first time.

Enjoy!

- Anth

Download: https://mega.nz/file/hQE1iA5B#Qf1oJZcKb6UaokfqOp5S0RyhS1xJPL7oEgegiILyKPo

Last edited:
//// Mini Update for FIFA 16 for the 21/22 Season.

A few important notes:

- This is not a comprehensive update - it's not perfect and it's just what I was making for myself to have some updated friendly matches.
Some people have asked me to share, which I'm happy to do and why I'm putting up for download.

- This is based on Scouser09's FIP 20/21 Patch with some manual updates. I tried to just include what's updated but there
are probably kits which were part of the original 4.1 patch included by accident.

- The DB does NOT allow for Career mode. I think this is due to the fact I saved the db in CM16. Tournaments should still work.

- BACK UP your original files.

- I'm very sorry if I've forgotten to credit some people. I'm just sharing my folders - but a few people who I
can think of off the top of my head who have contributed are:

Riesscar (kits)
Voleck (kits)
Robmar85 (script for kit conversion)
Hjbs (kits)
Spidercyb (kits)
Jay Nightwolf (kits)
Ajax_1995 (kits)
BR7 (kits)
mh25 (kits)
JochemLFC2 (adboards and Champion's League overlays)

...and of course Scouser09 for the amazing FIP 20/21 patch in the first place!

Major thanks to these guys!

//// What's included? **Again, this isn't a perfect patch or anything like it - don't expect it!

- I've updated the teams in the db for the leagues I could.

- Loads of 21/22 kits across the European leagues (as many as I could convert/find).

- As many 21/22 minikits and overlays as I could find are updated.

- Premier League is 99.9% updated completely.
This includes the ball, adboards, kits, squads, transfers and teamsheets.

- La Liga squads are updated but not lineups, etc.

- Some additional transfers.

- Some 21/22 balls.

//// How to install?

***MAKE A BACKUP FIRST - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR DB.
***REMINDER: CAREER MODE DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS!!!

1. Just copy and paste, overwriting any files.

2. Regenerate bh files and then you'll need to delete your squads the first time.

Enjoy!

- Anth

Download: https://mega.nz/file/hQE1iA5B#Qf1oJZcKb6UaokfqOp5S0RyhS1xJPL7oEgegiILyKPo

Thanks for your work.

I used your DB and made some adjustments.

- Correct lineups for big teams (FC Barcelona, Real, PSG, City, United, OM, Atlético)
- Correct numbers for players (Like Aguero, Ansu Fati, Bale, Hakimi, etc)
- Correct name for Vinícius Jr.
- Made some transfers (Sabitzer, Hakimi, Cuisance, De La Fuente, Pastore, etc)
- Inter new logo 2021 ; Liga Portugal Bwin replace Liga NOS
- Changed some coaches

If you want the DB, PM me. I'll not share without your authorization. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your work.

I used your DB and made some adjustments.

- Correct lineups for big teams (FC Barcelona, Real, PSG, City, United, OM, Atlético)
- Correct numbers for players (Like Aguero, Ansu Fati, Bale, Hakimi, etc)
- Made some transfers (Sabitzer, Hakimi, Cuisance, De La Fuente, Pastore, etc)
- Inter new logo 2021
- Changed some coaches

If you want the DB, PM me. I'll not share without your authorization. :)
Great work man. Yeah you can share for sure, I don’t mind.

Here is the DB.

Updated DB 21/22 for FIFA 16 from Anth James

Put "data" folder inside your FIFA 16 folder and replace. Make backup before !

I'm new to modding with CM16 so I didn't know where are the logos actually placed (Inter & Liga Portugal Bwin) so if anyone can help with that, I'll be happy to share. :)

- Corrected Wrong number on Ansu Fati & Yusur Demir
- Corrected Vinicius name on screen (appeared "Jr" instead of "Vinicius")
- Some minifaces changed

Yusur DemirFC Barcelona
Sergio AgüeroFC Barcelona
Memphis DepayFC Barcelona
Andres SolanoFC Barcelona
Eric GarciaFC Barcelona
Oscar MinguezaFC Barcelona
David AlabaReal Madrid
Jesus VallejoReal Madrid
Edouardo CamavingaReal Madrid
Salazar IsraelReal Madrid
Sergio SantosReal Madrid
Victor ChustReal Madrid
Giorgino WijnaldumPSG
Sergio RamosPSG
Lionel MessiPSG
Achraf HakimiPSG
Edouard MichutPSG
Nuno MendesPSG
Presnel KimpembePSG
NeymarPSG
Leroy SanéBayern
Kinglsey ComanBayern
Omar RichardsBayern
Tiago DantasBayern
Marcel SabitzerBayern
Thorgan HazardBVB
HaalandBVB
Donyell MalenBVB
ReinierBVB
Stefan DrljacaBVB
Cristiano RonaldoMan U
De GeaMan U
PogbaMan U
McTominayMan U
MartialMan U
Kyle WalkerMan City
Yeboah AmankwahMan City
Franco TongyaOM
Luis HenriqueOM
Bamba DiengOM
BoatengOL
ShaqiriOL
Ibrahim DiabatéAtlético
Mario SoranoAtlético

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm belgian.

Last edited:
Hi, I've already tried modified ball physics and it's great. Thanks for this add-on. I would like to use it with the stadium server but unfortunately it does not work, because it is a different version - fifa16.exe from 2.12.2015.
I assume I need another numeric code for <Address> fifa16.exe + in the lua script.

Its unbelievable how this game entertain and fun is.
After so many 22 games, i tried 16 and its really good.

@Anth James Do you have plan to continue working on physics?

Also, just one question if you know. I want to have a lot lighter ball weight. I think its too heavy now. Any idea how to do this?

Last edited:
Hello, it's great to see FIFA 16 is kicking after all these years! Reading this thread makes me want go back to FIFA 16 myself :APPLAUD: One question though. Is there a way to increase level of detail? I know there is old tool called "FIFA LOD Tweaker Tool" by Doctor+ but even with maxed GFX settings the details on shoes and ball still seem to be blurred, especially from gameplay camera - even with maxed out zoom. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thanks.

Hello, it's great to see FIFA 16 is kicking after all these years! Reading this thread makes me want go back to FIFA 16 myself :APPLAUD: One question though. Is there a way to increase level of detail? I know there is old tool called "FIFA LOD Tweaker Tool" by Doctor+ but even with maxed GFX settings the details on shoes and ball still seem to be blurred, especially from gameplay camera - even with maxed out zoom. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thanks.
pe pe?

You can use the Postfx by mortal:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ia506dr1kgl0vmd/Postfx_by_mortal.rar/file

Then twick it manually to your liking.

Or you can use my LUT for nvidia freestyle or reshade. It removes the sort of grey filter from the game:

http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/graphic-nvidia-freestyle-or-reshade-mod.6468023/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom