Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

//// Mini Update for FIFA 16 for the 21/22 Season.

A few important notes:

- This is not a comprehensive update - it's not perfect and it's just what I was making for myself to have some updated friendly matches.
Some people have asked me to share, which I'm happy to do and why I'm putting up for download.

- This is based on Scouser09's FIP 20/21 Patch with some manual updates. I tried to just include what's updated but there
are probably kits which were part of the original 4.1 patch included by accident.

- The DB does NOT allow for Career mode. I think this is due to the fact I saved the db in CM16. Tournaments should still work.

- BACK UP your original files.

- I'm very sorry if I've forgotten to credit some people. I'm just sharing my folders - but a few people who I
can think of off the top of my head who have contributed are:

Riesscar (kits)
Voleck (kits)
Robmar85 (script for kit conversion)
Hjbs (kits)
Spidercyb (kits)
Jay Nightwolf (kits)
Ajax_1995 (kits)
BR7 (kits)
mh25 (kits)
JochemLFC2 (adboards and Champion's League overlays)

...and of course Scouser09 for the amazing FIP 20/21 patch in the first place!

Major thanks to these guys!

//// What's included? **Again, this isn't a perfect patch or anything like it - don't expect it!

- I've updated the teams in the db for the leagues I could.

- Loads of 21/22 kits across the European leagues (as many as I could convert/find).

- As many 21/22 minikits and overlays as I could find are updated.

- Premier League is 99.9% updated completely.
This includes the ball, adboards, kits, squads, transfers and teamsheets.

- La Liga squads are updated but not lineups, etc.

- Some additional transfers.

- Some 21/22 balls.

//// How to install?

***MAKE A BACKUP FIRST - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR DB.
***REMINDER: CAREER MODE DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS!!!

1. Just copy and paste, overwriting any files.

2. Regenerate bh files and then you'll need to delete your squads the first time.

Enjoy!

- Anth

Download: https://mega.nz/file/hQE1iA5B#Qf1oJZcKb6UaokfqOp5S0RyhS1xJPL7oEgegiILyKPo
Hi mate! how are you?
i downloaded your mini patch and i'm surprised how good it is! Many thanks for sharing it.
However after downloading it many players had face bugs or were headless. Does it happen to you too or is there a way to fix it? Should I try to regenerate?

Hi mate! how are you?
i downloaded your mini patch and i'm surprised how good it is! Many thanks for sharing it.
However after downloading it many players had face bugs or were headless. Does it happen to you too or is there a way to fix it? Should I try to regenerate?
Hey buddy, I'm good, how's things with you? Good to hear you like the update. I think it might be because my facepack is different to yours, so my db has certain players heads switched over to custom (or whatever that setting is called). Maybe try downloading the big facepack in the one drive folder..

Hey @Anth James everything ok? I was wondering if you could help me with some camera tips.

I'm trying to edit @papinho81's UserInstantReplayCamera file that he shared in his topic.

With that musedata file, after the kickoff the camera-mod starts. Now the question: How can I keep it in that position? When the ball goes out for example,or when you score a goal, the camera switches back to a standard fifa camera.

I already managed to have the camera before kick-off already in good position, but I would really like to mod it better :)

Hey @Anth James everything ok? I was wondering if you could help me with some camera tips.

I'm trying to edit @papinho81's UserInstantReplayCamera file that he shared in his topic.

With that musedata file, after the kickoff the camera-mod starts. Now the question: How can I keep it in that position? When the ball goes out for example,or when you score a goal, the camera switches back to a standard fifa camera.

I already managed to have the camera before kick-off already in good position, but I would really like to mod it better :)
Hey man, I'm good, how's things with you?

Did you have a look at the camera I made based on UserInstantReplayCamera? It's Broadcast Package #2 on the first post. Example here -

The way to do it is unfortunately long and frustrating! You have to find each and every time the original camera is listed and change to the correct writing block!

Did you have a look at the camera I made based on UserInstantReplayCamera? It's Broadcast Package #2 on the first post. Example here -

The way to do it is unfortunately long and frustrating! You have to find each and every time the original camera is listed and change to the correct writing block!
Oh I didn’t know that. The main reason I wanted that camera is cuz it works on all stadiums (even the self created ones). I will have a look at it again ;)

hey guys I want somebody if can help...
I buy for FIFA 16 the russian version of the game and I want to install English language
I am trying to download those files from this turorial but its not availiable anymore
Can somebody reshare to a google drive those files

Also i downlaod the update for fifa 16 for season 21/22 and at read says Regenerate bh files...
How I do that?

hey guys I want somebody if can help...
I buy for FIFA 16 the russian version of the game and I want to install English language
I am trying to download those files from this turorial but its not availiable anymore
Can somebody reshare to a google drive those files

Also i downlaod the update for fifa 16 for season 21/22 and at read says Regenerate bh files...
How I do that?

English language like commentary or just in game

I Regenate with Creation Master 16 like this

D3sl5wI.png

English language like commentary or just in game

I Regenate with Creation Master 16 like this
thanks and for the quide for the reply...

I fix the commentary but the menu still remains at russian language

I find some files from a torrent game rip and it seems its not working correct.

Hey mate, are you aware that the camera crashes when you score an offside goal? It's the only problem I have with this cam at the moment, is there anyway to fix it?

Hey mate, are you aware that the camera crashes when you score an offside goal? It's the only problem I have with this cam at the moment, is there anyway to fix it?
Hey man, thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look and try to sort it out. I must have used the wrong lines somewhere.

Did anyone managed to decrypt or decode the attribdb.bin or attribdb.vlt files inside gameplayattribdb? I wonder if they were actually compiled or just encoded. I know FIFA later in FIFA 20 managed to decrypt it. I am wondering if we can use the same algorithm to decrypt these two files. Will allow us to change almost anything in the gameplay.

Did anyone managed to decrypt or decode the attribdb.bin or attribdb.vlt files inside gameplayattribdb? I wonder if they were actually compiled or just encoded. I know FIFA later in FIFA 20 managed to decrypt it. I am wondering if we can use the same algorithm to decrypt these two files. Will allow us to change almost anything in the gameplay.

I don't think so. The reason they are decrypted in FIFA20 is, I think, because they are coded in a different way.
Also, I am not sure how much those files control the gameplay. They surely do to some extent, but if you compare the v1.0 version with the extended demo (also the default demo), they use the exact same gameplayattribdb files but plays quite differently. They differ on the positioning, pace, pass speed, the cpu ability to retain the ball at their feet. The cpu tendency to play at the back ect...

I don't think so. The reason they are decrypted in FIFA20 is, I think, because they are coded in a different way.
Also, I am not sure how much those files control the gameplay. They surely do to some extent, but if you compare the v1.0 version with the extended demo (also the default demo), they use the exact same gameplayattribdb files but plays quite differently. They differ on the positioning, pace, pass speed, the cpu ability to retain the ball at their feet. The cpu tendency to play at the back ect...

Yeah i believe that attribdb.bin mainly controls passing and first touch.

@papinho81 mate, can you help me with the cameras?

Is there any way like you did with many cameras, to have Tele Broadcast but zoomed in with FinalBIG tool? I can't do it.

I want something like this to be zoomed in (but the camera to be Tele Broadcast for example).

fifa16_2022.03.09-17.28.png

I managed to zoom in using your camera from pack 2 (TeleBroadPA Pos). But how to make the camera follow the ball in the top corner? It stays like this in the center.

fifa16-2022-03-11-20-34.png

Hi @nikolapfc89 ,

It has been a long time since I last edited cameras, but I think you might be able to adjust camera target problem with the targetheight parameter. By increasing it.
I looked at this a while back @nikolapfc89 and tried a few things. I managed to move the height up and down, but from memory the nature of that particular camera meant you had to sacrifice an element of the view, it wouldn’t follow the ball across the pitch. Unfortunately 16s cameras can be very flexible at times, but also quite limiting as well. It really depends on the particular angle you’re basing your changes on and how it behaves.

Doesn't matter I will keep using the Skill game camera moded.
It's good for me but it changes gameplay cause its close. Players becoming more agile and less inertia.

Very simple one here guys, but useful to add to the collection. It's just the standard user camera, so you can select whichever camera you like from the menu, but it's just zoomed out to 0.85 (1.00 is default). It's quite good for the original Broadcast camera as it's a little wider so you can see more of the pitch. I've also added in the broadcast penalty camera into the package too.

Wider User Cam - https://mega.nz/file/1AFXlTaT#T4NQ3OLrcp7NMpMw1ZpebWgSeBDC_wqbQ6Sd1zkpo5M

Very simple one here guys, but useful to add to the collection. It's just the standard user camera, so you can select whichever camera you like from the menu, but it's just zoomed out to 0.85 (1.00 is default). It's quite good for the original Broadcast camera as it's a little wider so you can see more of the pitch. I've also added in the broadcast penalty camera into the package too.

Wider User Cam - https://mega.nz/file/1AFXlTaT#T4NQ3OLrcp7NMpMw1ZpebWgSeBDC_wqbQ6Sd1zkpo5M

can this one be used at new stadiums ? With that roof bug that some have.

with Broadcast Package #2 I can play in every stadium but it has a problem when you score an offside goal.

can this one be used at new stadiums ? With that roof bug that some have.

with Broadcast Package #2 I can play in every stadium but it has a problem when you score an offside goal.
Yeah should be fine in new stadiums. See how you go with it.

Oh I forgot to fix that! I’ll get onto it and repost. It happened to me as well not long ago.

Yeah should be fine in new stadiums. See how you go with it.

Oh I forgot to fix that! I’ll get onto it and repost. It happened to me as well not long ago.
I play with a lot of small stadiums aswel and mostly my broadcast camera didn’t work with them because of the roof that is to low.

no problem, I didn’t score so much offside goals lucky enough :p.

Back
Top Bottom