Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Has anyone given the new test version of the ball physics a go yet? The more I play it the more I'm liking it better than the original version. I find the rhythm and weight of passing is really nice and a little slower than the first version. I play with a shot speed slider of 51 and that helps bring some more punch to shooting. I've also been finding games are a bit more of a midfield battle and it's more difficult to get shots away - I think the added weight of players makes a difference here.

Something else I've noticed is slightly lower pass % from the CPU when playing on manual with this version. I've had a few games where teams were low 80%. I recall a game at half time where they were mid 70s which was a new one.

I had a time to play with it. It's definitely better then your first version. If it was a little less heavy and a little bit more bouncy, it would be perfect, in my opinion.
For me there is no way back to default ball physics after trying your mod.

Last edited:
I had a time to play with it. It's definitely better then your first version. If it was a little less heavy and a little bit more bouncy, it would be perfect, in my opinion.
For me there is no way back to default ball physics after trying your mod.
Thanks man, yeah good call on the bounce part especially. It needs to be a touch more ‘alive’. I’ll have a look at some values and balancing.

Has anyone given the new test version of the ball physics a go yet? The more I play it the more I'm liking it better than the original version. I find the rhythm and weight of passing is really nice and a little slower than the first version. I play with a shot speed slider of 51 and that helps bring some more punch to shooting. I've also been finding games are a bit more of a midfield battle and it's more difficult to get shots away - I think the added weight of players makes a difference here.

Something else I've noticed is slightly lower pass % from the CPU when playing on manual with this version. I've had a few games where teams were low 80%. I recall a game at half time where they were mid 70s which was a new one.
hello and congratulations .... can it be combined with @papinho's mod gameplay? thanks bye

Do I need to have Cheat Engine Table installed or just have a CT file? I can't download the Cheat Engine Table, the internet provider is blocking it ... So I'm asking if the Cheat Engine Table is just for adjusting values or if it's my duty to have everything work.

Do I need to have Cheat Engine Table installed or just have a CT file? I can't download the Cheat Engine Table, the internet provider is blocking it ... So I'm asking if the Cheat Engine Table is just for adjusting values or if it's my duty to have everything work.
Hey Matt, you’ll need to have Cheat Engine installed. If you can bypass your block it’ll run no issue.

installed a few of the camera mods on top of the latest FIP patch, and jochums DB on his thread, started a game as leeds and most players have heads missing and no stadium showing, what have i done :LMAO:

installed a few of the camera mods on top of the latest FIP patch, and jochums DB on his thread, started a game as leeds and most players have heads missing and no stadium showing, what have i done :LMAO:

that’s cuz I have lot’s of stadiums and faces installed probably ;p

Mate new ball physics is great!

I have just one question, how to reduce ball size just a little bit? What is value for default ball and what from your values?
Great to hear! Sure, you can change the size of the ball by adjusting the values in Group 1. The first value is 'Ball Model Size' and that will change the size of the ball - however in the testing we've found that it's generally best to keep all of the values in group 1 the same. This will also impact how heavy the ball is and how it behaves, so make changes with that in mind.

I'm working on a refined version of the TEST I posted last week which should make the ball slightly less heavy and more 'alive'.

Last edited:
Great to hear! Sure, you can change the size of the ball by adjusting the values in Group 1. The first value is 'Ball Model Size' and that will change the size of the ball - however in the testing we've found that it's generally best to keep all of the values in group 1 the same. This will also impact how heavy the ball is and how it behaves, so make changes with that in mind.

I'm working on a refined version of the TEST I posted last week which should make the ball slightly less heavy and more 'alive'.
Thanx! It looks just little bit bigger.

But I will leave it like that then.

I made some really good progress today with the physics. I’m trying to bring the best of both versions into one. I have it playing really well with some great player weight and dribbling - but I’m running into some ball flight issues again. Not on the level as before but it’s going to require some tweaking. I’ll post as soon as it’s ready!

I made some really good progress today with the physics. I’m trying to bring the best of both versions into one. I have it playing really well with some great player weight and dribbling - but I’m running into some ball flight issues again. Not on the level as before but it’s going to require some tweaking. I’ll post as soon as it’s ready!
Man I can’t wait to start a career when the AIO kit folder + this mod is ready. I’m more excited about the fifa 16 future then the release of fifa 22 :p

that should be possible. The only thing is that Elland road is so outdated, hopefully someone will cover it from PES21 one day.
Yeah it is but it's better then nothing for me , when FIFA 21 didn't have elland road most of last year, I'm gonna look through those facepacks tonight and look for Leeds,can you install all the faces in one go or is it one by one ?

Yeah it is but it's better then nothing for me , when FIFA 21 didn't have elland road most of last year, I'm gonna look through those facepacks tonight and look for Leeds,can you install all the faces in one go or is it one by one ?

there are a lot of big facepacks shared on evoweb for fifa 16.

Guys, here is my first Part of my Fifa 16 Facepacks. It´s under 5 GB downloadable from my Mega Account. So there is no download limit for everybody who have no Mega Account.
The second Part of my Facepacks are a huge one. It have 5.16 GB. That means it´s just 0.16 GB over the download limit. From my experience it could be some extra "space" for the download limit when it´s so low over the top. I link them also now. When the download stops right at 5,00 GB just let me know and I cut them in 2 Parts.

Facepack No. 1 : https://mega.nz/folder/gkwSBJxB#KMcmncD8FX80JHTmxAQ08A

Facepack No. 2: https://mega.nz/folder/0xgSmbhT#VnlWZIsEauOxO5zZQ62jiw

Please understand, Guys: Because of the huge amount of the 3 really big Facepacks it´s unfortunetly not possible for me to name every Player and make every one a single Folder with name and cherry on top. haha :D

Imagine the 5 GB Pack have around 5000 Faces. To name every one is time consuming over the Top. I just download the Packs in that way you will open them by yourself. There are some smaller Face Packs with every Player in a single Folder like CR7, Virgil, Messi, Neymar etc.
My advice is to use the big facepacks as base in your Fifa 16 game and just replace or add some new Faces you Guys likes the most and own them by yourself. That´s what I did. It could be that for some Patches the ID´s of the Facepack Players not matches. I don´t try all the nice Patches for Fifa 16 with the Facepacks. But for the famous and beloved FIP 16 I have made the best experience with the big Facepacks. ;-)

IMPORTANT:

I don´t wanna Spam this thread so here is a last Instruction how make the huge amount of converted Faces from Fifa 21 or Fifa 20 shown in your Fifa 16 Game! It´s not only copy and paste and the converted Faces shown in your game. You must do some additional steps before with CM 16 or DB Master.
So here is an little "how to" Guide! I know the most Guys of you are Pros in Fifa 16 modding, but if someone put the blame on me because some Faces are still generic in your Game after importing some of the converted Mod Packs please read that little Guide:

This is an example from a Facepack FIFA 20 TO FIFA 16 Face Conversion.

====================
How to install
====================
1) Copy content to game folder
2) Regenerate

====================
Player-face assignment
====================
In order to see a starhead in-game, you need to enable it in the database.
You can do this in Creation Master (remove the "Has Generic Face" flag), or in DB Master (set "hashighqualityhead" parameter to 1 and "hasgenericface" parameter to 0).
====================
Credits
====================
Models and textures are created by EA Sports
Extracted by NFS_FM
Converted by Dmitri

CREDITS for the custom made Faces and the converted Facepacks are going to:
Scouser09 from Fifa Infinity
Wichanwoo
Ivo
O.S.J.
wwtfifamods.com
NFS_FM
Dmitri
IMS
Chaos
More Facemaker, Converter I couldn´t find named inside the Download Folders.
thanks for this mate

Back
Top Bottom