[FIFA 16] EURO 2024 & COPA AMERICA 2024 MOD v1.0

Is this
Is this only for Uefa-Euro 2024? No Copa-America?

I recently watched a preview of this patch on YouTube, shared via a link on Soccergaming, and I must say the gameplay looks impressive. It's been a while since I last played FIFA 16, and the difference is striking. The quality of the game back then was excellent compared to the disappointing EA shit we have now.

Take a look and see the regression for yourselves.

It makes me want to play FIFA 16 again and uninstall all the football games I have on my PC, including PES 2021. The golden days. Won't ever return.

Thanks for amazing patch! Also, one more thing, i try to play this patch with CPU vs CPU for the Euro 2024, but it dosen't work for me. I only get 4 controllers for it.
What kind of tool i can use to make team playable character i choose them all and play them with CPU vs CPU. Here is the link:
New Bitmap Image (2).png

Update V2 AIO
I did it and found it the other way. But unfortunately, when i save the game leave the torunament mode and return to menu, it get crashed and shut down. I don't know why. I know this of thing also happened to me for the classic patch as well.

Can you guys help me about issue i am having. I play all team in Euro 2024 for CPU vs CPU, and when close the torunament mod, it crashes and closes down. What can i do?
(Sorry for my English is poor).

Back
Top Bottom