Erevos

League 2
11 September 2006
HYBRID+Matrix+LOD v2.0
SENDSPACE
HYBRID+Matrix+LOD v2.0
contains: Hybrid Gameplay v2.2 - Matrix v0.1 - LOD ultra high settings
NEW Fixed database!
No more duplicated teams & Leeds in Championship, Notts County, Rochdale, Southend all fixed!!!

the instructions are very simple,

- put the original (from patch v1.01) data7.big, data7.bh inside fifafs folder
- run data7.bat
- put data7.big, data7.bh, data0.big, data0.bh (i have them ready for you) inside EA\FIFA 11\Game
- put "db" folder inside EA\FIFA 11\Game\data
- put "NEW Fixed database!" 2 files inside EA\FIFA 11\Game\data\db
- in game go to FIFA 11 settings-EDIT-RESET ALL SQUADS (do the reset 3 times, its the only way for Matrix to be activated!!)

*do as many RESET ALL SQUADS are needed until stats are changed
*Check if "read only" option on dataX.big and bh is disabled
*i have created and tested on the new fifa 1.01 patch.
*data0.big has settings.lua

Thaks to:
fidel - for Hybrid Gameplay
Kenny - for Matrix
Promitheas - LOD
mogolos - fixed database!

----------------------

by Erevos...

P.S. give some feedback guys if you want

Last edited:
One thing Erevos, i would have only hybrid gameplay and matrix mod...is possible?? because i installed the hybrid, and after the matrix but the level of the player still remain the same... :( ... i say it because with a LOD i have lag ;)

can you upload it on fileserve??? thanks :) (i'm not play on low settings, i play with 1680x1050 and all on max details and i have no lag, but i test the ultra high and i have lags... ;) )

can you upload it on fileserve??? thanks :) (i'm not play on low settings, i play with 1680x1050 and all on max details and i have no lag, but i test the ultra high and i have lags... ;) )

low lod settings i have upload, i only have account on rapid, tell your email to send it to you.

HYBRID+Matrix+LOD v2.0

HYBRID+Matrix+LOD v2.0
contains: Hybrid Gameplay v2.2 - Matrix v0.1 - LOD ultra high settings​

the instructions are very simple,

- put the original (from patch v1.01) data7.big, data7.bh inside fifafs folder
- run data7.bat
- put data7.big, data7.bh, data0.big, data0.bh (i have them ready for you) inside EA\FIFA 11\Game
- put "db" folder inside EA\FIFA 11\Game\data
- in game go to FIFA 11 settings-EDIT-RESET ALL SQUADS (do the reset 3 times, its the only way for Matrix to be activated!!)

*Check if "read only" option on dataX.big and bh is disabled
*i have created and tested on the new fifa 1.01 patch.
*data0.big has settings.lua

Thaks to:
fidel - for Hybrid Gameplay
Kenny - for Matrix
Promitheas - LOD

----------------------

by Erevos...

P.S. give some feedback guys if you want

upload it somwhere else 'cose
"Download can not be started.
Too many parallel downloads form your IP address
or the limit for free downloads has been reached."

Erevos got question to You mate,

after pached game to 1.01 and put Your "pack" I've got lags in gameplay and I don't know is about official patch or Your pack

EA put some new opition in game config with "micro" lags or something and is true with that option enabled got less lags but stil got it

You write "data0.big has settings.lua" what this mean? game always use setting.lua form data0.big? or if I got my old (good for me) setting.lua in rna folder game is used it

maybe problem is that setting.lua from data0.big? but if not it means that official patch is F*** S*** (it must be something because EA put some notes about lags on ATI in that patch)

Erevos got question to You mate,

after pached game to 1.01 and put Your "pack" I've got lags in gameplay and I don't know is about official patch or Your pack

EA put some new opition in game config with "micro" lags or something and is true with that option enabled got less lags but stil got it

You write "data0.big has settings.lua" what this mean? game always use setting.lua form data0.big? or if I got my old (good for me) setting.lua in rna folder game is used it

maybe problem is that setting.lua from data0.big? but if not it means that official patch is F*** S*** (it must be something because EA put some notes about lags on ATI in that patch)

try this http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfom8v
tell me if stats are still changed

thanks,

it's better with no lags but gameplay is more like EA default I think,
with previous got similar possesion ~50% even 54% now ~40% like in default EA gameplay, maybe is only me, what U do (or edit) Erevos?

thanks,

it's better with no lags but gameplay is more like EA default I think,
with previous got similar possesion ~50% even 54% now ~40% like in default EA gameplay, maybe is only me, what U do (or edit) Erevos?

just to make sure that is everything is ok, go to team Aberdeen - Scotland from edit squad-squad and see if the CB Ifil has 62 overall, he should have 70+, if it is 62, gameplay hasnt installed correctly..

EDIT: do as many RESET ALL SQUADS are needed until stats are changed

Last edited:
Yes I got Ifil 74 overall but gameplay changed I think, now like was in default EA even when I play with some poor teams got ~40% possesion and no more that freedom like with "pack" from first post (but with lags), can You tell me what You have edit in that data0 files that You gave me

Yes I got Ifil 74 overall but gameplay changed I think, now like was in default EA even when I play with some poor teams got ~40% possesion and no more that freedom like with "pack" from first post (but with lags), can You tell me what You have edit in that data0 files that You gave me

i just put the low settings.lua, apparently some how hybrid cancelled, i will upload new with no settings.lua at all

EDIT: try those http://www.sendspace.com/file/4uqyni

Last edited:
Sorry guy's im new to FIFA, Can some-one give me an idiots guide as to what this dose exactly...:))

Erevos it's no diference, nothinq changed I think, gameplay stil the same and less detailed players that I have in "my settings.lua"

tell me what settings are you using? from Promitheas package. very low? low? high?

Last edited:
I got this to work, But 2 problems i have is 1st the laggg!, and seconf the stats seem to 2 high, Im playing with Oxford in Leauge 2 and now the keepers seem Impossible to score past....lol, The game play how-ever is deffo alot better...:))

I got this to work, But 2 problems i have is 1st the laggg!, and seconf the stats seem to 2 high, Im playing with Oxford in Leauge 2 and now the keepers seem Impossible to score past....lol, The game play how-ever is deffo alot better...:))

try the two files from the 2 posts above link about lag, about goals practice :P

im glad you saw the differences! :D

Erevos can u make the FIFA 11 Hybrid Gameplay Patch V 2.4 with Matrix, combined?

Well i did play & test 2.4 mate but it wasnt very good, strong teams in def-att are playing pathetic...

Any chance you could integrate this to your package?

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165058

Transfer and loan update up until October 25!

i will see what i can do, but i think this, will conflict with Matrix db, nice find!

This is weird.. I followed all the instructions but when I start the game, it crashes immediately after the short opening scene (where kaka walks out). The game would like, freeze and go back to the desktop and there's a pop out window saying that the program is not responding. I tried reinstalling but same problem persists. I use Windows 7 (if it affects anything) and a cracked version of FIFA 11. Someone please help.

This is weird.. I followed all the instructions but when I start the game, it crashes immediately after the short opening scene (where kaka walks out). The game would like, freeze and go back to the desktop and there's a pop out window saying that the program is not responding. I tried reinstalling but same problem persists. I use Windows 7 (if it affects anything) and a cracked version of FIFA 11. Someone please help.

i have windows 7 too, make sure you have installed the EA's patch 1.01, and that you check the things i have with *

Back
Top Bottom