Fifa 11: Data Editing - Request your team

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Ok so I have to submit my request for which teams I'll edit in Fifa 11, probably 10-12 teams, so far I've requested or will request the following:

Sheff Wednesday
Sheff Utd
Wigan
West Brom
Derby County

If you support a team in the English league (preferably Championship or Prem league) that you don't feel gets sufficient editing love then if you wish I can request to edit them and if granted them you can give your feedback direct to me :)

Blackburn Rovers needs editing, some players like Roberts are rated way to high and others like Ollson are rated to low. If you add Rovers to the list then I can provide you with feedback.

Is it me or is Diouf's pace always been waaaaaaaaaay overrated in Fifa? If I were editing Blackburn I'd have him at something like 83 sprint speed with 79 acceleration, he's usually in high 80s which puts him on a par with the likes of Ashley Young and such......

Agree with Ollson as well, he's very, very quick in real life, can play LB/LM/LW and has a nice strong shot on him. I can certainly request them if you like :)

I'd offer to help with my team, including the reserve / youth players, though I'd imagine they'd be difficult to get.
That said I can also help out with Charlton as well if you're assigned them...

Lorik Cana (Sunderland Captain) is much much better in real life than in FIFA and he also needs a real face.

This thread isn't for people to leave feedback about what should or shouldn't be edited, it's for people to request that I edit their team if they feel that the editing in previous versions was lax.

I'll go through the Blackburn team tomorrow and give you details of the players that I feel need editing, agree that Diouf is way overated in Fifa, he no longer posses the speed that has been allocated to him in FIFA 10, also the same for Chimbonda.

If you're serious that's no problem, I'm already editing one complete and utter dogshite team from the lower leagues :( :( :(

Youth players I'd imagine still cannot be in for legal reasons, minimum age for inclusion was 17 last I checked.

I meant the younger players who are on the fringe of the 1st team at the moment (ie De Laet, King, C.Evans, Eikrem etc) but should have been clearer. My bad.

If they had the academy players the squad list would be a monster!

Back
Top Bottom