FIFA 11 *audio*

Some help please!

I have all the chants etc. Burned the UK chants onto a cd-r via media player. It has 83 tracks.

I put it into my 360 and have no option to rip the files to my HD. Can anyone advise on what I'm doing wrong.

Here's the UK chants which got removed the other day: http://www.filefront.com/17342308/All-Premiership-Chants.rar/ (A bribe!) ;-)

Are you definitely creating the disc as an Audio CD and not a Data CD? That could cause problems.

Other than that, I could only suggest you use a program such as Nero or iTunes to burn the disc. But yeah, make sure it's Audio only, first and foremost :COOL:

That was the problem- wmp only created a mixed media disc.

I got nero, burnt it and it works fine. All I plan on doing today is getting the audio done. What a pain

Thanks guys

You have to painstakingly increase the gain on every single chant one by one or you cant hear it in the game.

You have to painstakingly increase the gain on every single chant one by one or you cant hear it in the game.

You can do the entire folder of chants (ie, every file) using MP3Gain.

I set my normal output to 105db, which works fine.

mp3gain puts a certain db limit to my files, and i still can not hear them properly ingame...

better program out there?

mp3gain puts a certain db limit to my files, and i still can not hear them properly ingame...

better program out there?

The limit is 105db, I believe. However, if you click on the Track/Album gain button along the top row, there's also an option for "Constant Gain", and you can add more db that way (+2.5, +5 etc. etc.)

Windows 7 and media player has a nag of putting your tracks on your cd in folder format for some unknown reason probably did that make sure the tracks are just in order like a regular music cd

The limit is 105db, I believe. However, if you click on the Track/Album gain button along the top row, there's also an option for "Constant Gain", and you can add more db that way (+2.5, +5 etc. etc.)

cheers!:BYE:

Is everyone getting mixed-up chants? I had Spurs chants during a Bolton-Villa game, and Newcastle chants during an Arsenal-Villa game. I'm also getting regular pauses during matches vs Arsenal. It might be because I have their chants set to Default, I'll try setting it to a playlist and see if it goes away.

Anyone else find the game adds too much reverb to the chants? I added some Wednesday chants which were all downloaded from footychants, all I did was amplify the volume in wavepad but in game they sound like the fans are in a cave :(

Just set up playlists for all 4 English divisions, so much easier once you've edited the tag information (I used http://www.mp3tag.de/en/ which is free and lets you do multiple mp3s at once), it's then easier in windows media player to create the playlists a team at a time and it's then all set up for Fifa, it's a shame that scrolling through the playlists is so insanely slow, dunno why they can only show 8 at a time or whatever it is, poor EA menu design as per usual?

it's a shame that scrolling through the playlists is so insanely slow, dunno why they can only show 8 at a time or whatever it is, poor EA menu design as per usual?
Horrendous, isn't it? I stream from my PC, so resorted to temporarily moving all my playlists into another folder then copying back only the next eight I wanted to assign. It was quicker than scrolling through in-game, and didn't give me the urge to self-lobotomise.

If only they would ever spend a little time not crapping up their UI.

Does it cause much lag or anything if you stream from your pc whilst playing online?

Last edited:
Does it cause much lag or anything if you stream from your pc whilst playing online?

First time it plays a team's chant of any kind you sometimes get a half second micro stutter, usually when they score rather than an actual ingame chant, generally I'd say it works phenomenally well though.

Horrendous, isn't it? I stream from my PC, so resorted to temporarily moving all my playlists into another folder then copying back only the next eight I wanted to assign. It was quicker than scrolling through in-game, and didn't give me the urge to self-lobotomise.

Aha that's what I was thinking of doing as well but wasn't sure if it would make Fifa lose my other playlist settings, I think in that case then I'll just do a league at a time, have all the euro leagues to do next :)

Aha that's what I was thinking of doing as well but wasn't sure if it would make Fifa lose my other playlist settings, I think in that case then I'll just do a league at a time, have all the euro leagues to do next :)
No, it doesn't lose them. It just stores the playlist name (and presumably its directory path) in that slot, it doesn't forget that information if it can no longer find anything on the end of it. Obviously you just need to remember to put all playlists back in the appropriate folder once you've finished your assigning process.

Back
Top Bottom