FIFA 10 Face Creation for all players

NACK22

League 1
22 April 2003
With this only being available for your own created players, do you not think we should have it available for all players?

I mean it's in there but not enabled for real players in the game so if there face stinks which most pretty do, you can at least do your own version of it.

It can't be that hard to add it as it's already in there, just not enabled for normal players.

Been asking for this since 08 but to no avail, and I hope fifa 11 has a epic kit and face editor next time round.

What do others think?

Fans: Can we please edit the players EA?

EA: No you can't due to licenses

Fans: Well how come PES allows you to?

EA: Erm...

It's not like you'd get rid of the original face either.

If you choose to replace it then it backs-up the original face so you can restore it if you need to.

I know it's not going to be addressed as they have so much else to fix but for Fifa 11 we need to push for -

1) An extensive face creation tool with gameface technology so you can i.e load a proper players picture in and modify with the tools available.

2) An extensive kit editor with sponser placement etc.

3) A stadium creator tool

These 3 options would take Fifa to a whole new level and put less pressure on the dev team to allow community created content to replace any shortfall in the game.

How online games would work is the team you are controlling loads your faces and kits in and the opposite for your opponent.

Back
Top Bottom