FIFA 07 AI

BarrsFFC

Non-League
9 September 2019
I''ve just started playing FIFA 07 on pc again and forgot how much of a great game it was, i think it didn't get spoke much about because of PES6 was out then, that game looking back now was well above it's time.

I just wanted to ask is there any mods for manager mode that makes the ai better? i think they're good but i think attacking wise they could do with a upgrade.

Thanks.

Are you playing it on Windows 10 or 11? I've wanted to check it out for PC but I've heard it's not well optimized for these versions of Windows..

I'm guessing it's running well with no lags or stuttering for you? Thanks.

Are you playing it on Windows 10 or 11? I've wanted to check it out for PC but I've heard it's not well optimized for these versions of Windows..

I haven’t had no problems with running it at all.

Just looking for a ai mod if there is one.

dgvoodoo2 to get around the black screen on boot problem.

Search in Soccergaming for all of Dimitri's work. This game can be played in HD and with improved graphics thanks to his tools

Back
Top Bottom