Ad16 - 9
Van17 - 4
aitk3n - 3
mcleo - 3
Red Army20 - 3
Joe - 3

Last edited:
Re: ewp 07/08 table - updated 12 may

Well thats the final Premiership update done, now we await the Finals before confirmation on this years winner of Predicts though barring a miracle its looking good for Tim

Bastard :DD

Re: ewp 07/08 table - updated 15 may

Table updated following the Uefa Cup Final, next update after the FA Cup Final

Re: ewp 07/08 table - updated 18 may

Table updated again, its going to the final final!!

Well for the first time ever in Predicts history we have a dead heat. I have decided the only fair thing to do is to go through all the results for the season and those with the most correct scores will be this years champion.

It wasn't an easy task but as the night has gone on and with the help of Tim I have the winner of this seasons game and the specially designed t shirt that goes with it.

Congratulations to this years champion, Tim7. Well done mate :DD

Im not convinced!

Well played through out though Tim

As soon as the goal went in I said to Tim, "I can't believe thats happened, I need a way to split you and Metallica now!"

It was then I had the idea of awarding the title to the player who had got the most correct scores throughout the season. I got a bit of paper and went through every single game from week 1 to the final week and Tim had 23 correct to Metallicas 18. I even had the sheet of paper I used to work it all out if you really don't believe me

Well played everyone and gratz Tim ;))

Looking forward to euro predicts :D

Well plugged there, cheers mate.

Yes Euro Predicts is actually coming soon and I expect the first round of fixtures to be up by the end of next week. The prize for that will be a mug :DD

Seriously, an Evo-Web mug up for grabs there :BY:

Gratz Tim :) 3rd place for me, not bad, think ive been in the top3 in previous season(s) aswell :cool:

And cheers for running the predicts once again CW ;)

I demand concrete evidence!

1e767244f0.jpg

60c7200cdf.jpg

There is what me and Tim did during most of last night following United scoring and me knowing that the scores were level

Go back through every result we had to predict and make a tally then mate ;)).

Which is exactly what we did...

Just keep checking this forum mate for CWs wonderful introduction and first list of games for us to predict! Will be within a fortnight...!

Well done Tim, and unlucky Metallica again!

Cheers surely Im due it next year!

If my memory serves me right I have been shite at international predicts but ill be having a bash at Euro 2008 predicts

CW, dont suppose you could post up a little history list for the predicts could you ?

Something like:

2008 - winner Tim7 points he had, runner up : me (points), 3rd place (points)
2007 - winner Mack (points) runner up, 3rd etc etc etc!

I have the Top 5 players for the last 4 years...

2004-2005 Season
ClassicD - 173
Matthewsss - 144
CW - 137
Swilly - 132
Holio - 131

2005-2006 Season
Clockender - 194
Swilly - 192
Big Boss - 186
Glavisted - 186
CW - 178

2006-2007 Season
Mack - 202
Metallica - 194
Gerd - 184
Clockender - 180
LemonJelly - 177

2007-2008 Season
Tim7 - 210
Metallica - 210
Big Boss - 197
CW - 195
Mack - 194

What I am gonna do over the next couple of days is go through the records since the end of the 04/05 season and come up with an average points scored for each player that will give a more accurate representation of who has done what over the years

Well for the first time ever in Predicts history we have a dead heat. I have decided the only fair thing to do is to go through all the results for the season and those with the most correct scores will be this years champion.

It wasn't an easy task but as the night has gone on andwith the help of Tim I have the winner of this seasons game and the specially designed t shirt that goes with it.

Congratulations to this years champion, Tim7. Well done mate :DD

Can't believe Tim helped with the counting of the scores ;))

Tim: one for Metallica.....Two for me.......one for Metallica.......two for me :DD

This is worse than the Zimbabwe Elections!!

I like the T-shirt by the way - I might join in the Euro one. I need a new Mug :bounce:

Can't believe Tim helped with the counting of the scores ;))

Tim: one for Metallica.....Two for me.......one for Metallica.......two for me :DD

This is worse than the Zimbabwe Elections!!

I like the T-shirt by the way - I might join in the Euro one. I need a new Mug :bounce:

:LOL: Tim was the one checking the football scores on his own laptop while I checked who got the results right on my laptop, there was nowt dodgy about it.

On a sidenote I will be sorting out and posting Euro 08 Predicts over the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom