Euro 2012 - Qualifiers

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
Is there not a thread on this already?

So, England struggled to overcome Montenegro and failed to score at Wembley, for the first time. Northern Ireland had to come back and draw 1-1 against the Faroe Islands. Italy's match was abandoned due to crowd trouble and Belgium 4 - 4 Austria. What a game that was! Three goals in the closing minutes and at one point, a great triple save in quick succession from Jurgen Macho.

Yes, Montenegro similar seriously has reflected on an exit on the European championship so she didn't play still never, good fellows. Have really pleased Faeroes that could draw from Northern Ireland, football on Faeroes now really develops very good rates. If to lead conversation on weak teams of Europe have very much afflicted Sanmarineses, I looked their game, thought that though against Moldova they can play normally or even to win for the first time in history official matches. They have played badly when received a ball all at once rushed forward, without thinking at all to take a ball, then lost it where that in the middle of a field and received counterattack, it is shorter and it is clear, as at them the trainer is a trainer on physical culture, instead of the present and skilled trainer, in only Aldo Simoncini has pleased, though if not its error... For Liechtenstein it is insulting that so have played, I hoped that in this group they though can prove to be, but alas. . Well and Andorra, here all is clear. The national team for which I certainly also has pleased I am ill first of all Russia which in persistent competition has overcome Macedonia and has come out on top in group, good fellows! Now the Qualifying tournament does a break till next year though this year and two more matches will take place.;)

Last edited:
Yes that great triple save by Macho really pissed me off Prof...well our national team missed loads of sitters and made defensive mistakes...if you do that, there is no way you can win a football match.
Another big tournament without our national team looms at the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom