eFootball (All Platforms)

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this
They will release in 2036 you just need to wait

You could ask Adam Bhatti but he will probably tell you, it's all part of a three years plan.

Back
Top Bottom