eFootball PES 2020 Realistic Master League Series with Fenland United FC

HO51ER10GAMING

@FenlandUnitedFC
20 January 2019
Hey Guys,

Thought I would start a thread going to shed light on my Master League Series on PC I will be posting on YouTube once the game is released if any of you are interested.
For many years I have created a custom team over WE or PES United with Created Emblems, Kits etc.
The idea behind is a UK Club that was founded by a Wealthy Local Businessman who loves football in 2007. With a bit of money behind the Club they had a steady rise through the Semi-Pro and Lower Professional Leagues until they hit The EFL Championship where we will start the Master League Journey on PES 2020.
You should know before you read any further I will not be commentating on my Videos, I am not a 'YouTube Personality'. The point of it is FUFC will be a Neutral club to support, same as whoever you Support In real life I am sure you watch MOTD or The EFL Goals Show on Sky Sports, Bundesliga Highlights on BT Sport or even Subscribe to LFC/Man Utd or Chelsea TV where you watch unbiased highlights of the games. Hence each video will be edited to an 'Extended Highlight' reel with In game commentary.

With the latest changes in Master League in eFootball PES 2020 I am hoping to make some videos link in with in game Tactics, Dialog and Transfers but this is an idea in progress really as it stands.

As for PC Specs I have the following 2015 Build;

Geforce GTX 980 Windforce
AMD FX-6300 Six Core Processor
8GB Ram
1920 x 1080 Full LED 60Hz Monitor

PC is getting on now but it easily runs PES 2019 at High/Ultra & the PES 2020 Demo the same between 60-65fps solidly so the full game will run and record at 60fps 1080p Minimum.

If you wanted to keep updated with Progress I am on the Following Platforms;

YouTube: eFootball PES 2020
Twitter: @PESFUFC
Instagram: pesfufc

An early example of how some of my squad will line up going by current teams I know are/are not going to be on PES 2020.

For example Ante Rebic plays for Frankfurt who will not be on the game as far as we know, same as Matthias Ginter & Yann Sommer for BMG & Andre Kramaric for TSG Hoffenheim.
Saying this I will create Borussia Dortmund & RB Liepzig to go alongside FC Bayern Munich plus the alleged 2nd & 3rd German teams we are to expect (Bayer Leverkusen & Schalke?)

If you have any suggestions please let me know - the rules are they must either be a Free Transfer in real life or their club not be present on PES 2020 but they may be an International Player etc.

S. Hosier is my Pro for the record, I have had @pes_faces on Twitter do a 3d model of my Face and head to insert into the game. I will start as an 18 year old Youth Prodigy with ambitions to be what Steven Gerrard was to Liverpool but For Fenland United FC.

Attachments

• FUFC Lineup.jpg
    FUFC Lineup.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 34
If you need help with kits just drop me a PM and I'll have a try.
I've not made kits for some time but I bet I'm still half decent at that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom