eFootball discussion categories

damole

Non-League
2 December 2006
Would it make sense to have multiple threads for eFootball 22/23 that cover the different aspects of the game rather than everything lumped together in one place?

I've had the edition of the game installed on my computer since it came out but only started to play a bit sicne the July update and would love to read other's views specifically about the game play or the controls. I would also be interested in discusssions about licenses, or suggestions or online play but I feel it would make more sense to put all these things in separate threads.

Just a thought.

Would it make sense to have multiple threads for eFootball 22/23 that cover the different aspects of the game rather than everything lumped together in one place?

I've had the edition of the game installed on my computer since it came out but only started to play a bit sicne the July update and would love to read other's views specifically about the game play or the controls. I would also be interested in discusssions about licenses, or suggestions or online play but I feel it would make more sense to put all these things in separate threads.

Just a thought.
Why would it make sense too open another thread when there is one dedicated already too efootball just clog the forum up use one what's already there is made for a reason

Back
Top Bottom