eFootball (All Platforms)

PES/eFootball steam forums were always like this during the last six years. It's like a toxic cesspool where the main topics are divided between delusions and frustrations. Ironically those threads are coming from the same guys in some gibberish dialect every week with 180º new twisted opinions:

- Konami where are my coins?
- Store is ****, can't buy coins !!!
- FIFA is better / PES is more realistic
- @x LAGGER CHEATER !!!
- KONAMI you are **** !!!
- Dear Konami !!! / Konami Please !!!
- Can't enter myClub !!!
- @x you **** don't play from your WIFI !!!

And you can see all this just by passing by, don't need to be there on a daily basis. Last time when I checked those forums, they were doing some sort of business, trafficking with lootbox preorers purchased from eastern europe and sold as gifts for an increased price in other countries. Shite, imagine being there all day... :LOL:
Sorry but have some respect, i don t like the way u are saying gibberish dialect, whoever is frustrated here has right to be, and i am one of them, we wanted this franchise to be the best but it isn t

Sorry but have some respect, i don t like the way u are saying gibberish dialect, whoever is frustrated here has right to be, and i am one of them, we wanted this franchise to be the best but it isn t

EDIT: ...also a fresh one with "Dear Koinami !!!" ⬇️

Clipboard01.jpg

Your welcome... ;)

Last edited:
I actually enjoy playing the current event with Wolves and facing PSG and Bayern. You can easily see who played football in real life and who is just a video game exploiter. Basic things like not stupidly sprinting at an opponent seems to be no common knowledge. You just step to the side like in real life - no homing missile players like in PES21.

I do think the current worldwide pandemic has put pressures on the businesses , which unfortunately has impacted on some gaming releases 🙁
Yeah, but these aren't some small indie devs publishing games. AAA Companies like Rockstar, Blizzard, Activision, EA, Konami and Microsoft (with reports of Forza 5 having issues as well) have the finances to deal with all of these challenges and to put out a product that works. They can simply postpone a game's release while they work out any bugs, graphics or optimization.

These billion dollar companies simply do not care. Blizzard launched Warcraft 3 knowing full well it was broken. Konami released Eshitball 2022 knowing all the issues it has. Launch a broken game then patch it later on. That's not a good way to run any business.

I understand they're trying to get closer with fans but this sounds ridiculous, efootpoll ? That name sounds stupid, lol.

Wait, i get it efootpoll is a pun of efootball, lmao 😂

Just who in the hell they think they're appealing to with this? Do they honestly think most of us are going to spend hours playing eshitball in it's current state? And no matter how many online events they publicize, the game still sucks ass.

So, I worked from home yesterday and, hrmm, found some time during my lunchbreak (and beoynd tbh). I thought I'd give this game a chance after the update.

I'll say this; the game isn't the monster it has been labeled. It is still a disaster but there really are some good things. Had the shooting been better I'd give the gameplay 5/10, now it's at best a 3/10.

But there are some nice things. When you start to get to grips with the close control and the use of timing with the sprinting you can produce some nice moments that have that old PES- feeling. The passing is quite good even on assisted (PA3 I think is the one just below manual).

And when you stop to rush things and play with patience the game opens up a bit and there are things to enjoy.

But with that said, it's still a disgrace in most ways.

Last edited:
Yeah, but these aren't some small indie devs publishing games. AAA Companies like Rockstar, Blizzard, Activision, EA, Konami and Microsoft (with reports of Forza 5 having issues as well) have the finances to deal with all of these challenges and to put out a product that works. They can simply postpone a game's release while they work out any bugs, graphics or optimization.

These billion dollar companies simply do not care. Blizzard launched Warcraft 3 knowing full well it was broken. Konami released Eshitball 2022 knowing all the issues it has. Launch a broken game then patch it later on. That's not a good way to run any business.
This is a true example of the internet killing gaming. They make the consumers test it and then patch the game later on

Hey EFootball is not the worst game on steam, its now the GTA Triology🤣

That game isn't released on steam, you're probably thinking of metacritic reviews.

GE5wcPA.png

Say what you want but I'm having my best online games ever with this eFootball game. It's so brilliant at times that I've never played a game such like it. I really hope Konami stays strong and keep it straight despite all the critics. Of course they have to develope the game but, as barebones as it is right now, it is by far the best representation of football ever made.

Last edited:
Say what you want but I'm having my best online games ever with this eFootball game. It's so brilliant at times that I've never played a game such like it. I really hope Konami stays strong and keep it straight despite all the critics. Of course they have to develope the game but, as barebones as it is right now, it is by far the best representation of football ever made.
Glad you like it. Unfortunately many of us don't play online.

I agree, although I really miss offline content I'm having a lot of fun online.

Yeah offline play is currently literally broken. They removed Physical Defending with L2 but never changed the CPU, who use it extensively still in 0.9.1. This results in CPU always running into empty space when you do the slightest change in direction....

Back
Top Bottom