Editing PES 2021 Default Master League players.

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hey guys! There's a small project I'd like to undertake for personal use, and that is editing the default ML players in my edition of PES 2021! (I have a collection of option files put together, mostly from editemospes).

As you guys know, in this edition (and others before it), default ML players change depending on whether you play an ML in Europe, South America, or Asia. I'd like to start with the Asian players, and perhaps later on edit the European and South American ones.

Thing is, I really don't know where or how to do this (either in-game or with an external editor), so if any of you could give me a hand and help me with this small editing job, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance! :BSCARF:

tagging my friends @The Moroccan and @vialli82, the editing bros. :TU:

Last edited:
Hi Badger! thanks a lot for your suggestions, will check out the id's and see what I can do to edit the default ML players.

As for the boots, I think the best way to do it is to ask in the evo-web patch thread. :TU:

Hi Badger! thanks a lot for your suggestions, will check out the id's and see what I can do to edit the default ML players.

As for the boots, I think the best way to do it is to ask in the evo-web patch thread. :TU:

I doubt they'll be doing boot reassignment for the default players, hence why I'm putting a list together. I'll then use the import of the boot assignment tool to give all the default players nice boots and not the standard all black ones ;)

Back
Top Bottom