EA Play Pro (formerly Origin), price increase, what's the best deal now?

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Just got this email:

Thank you for staying with Ea Play Pro. We wanted to inform you that the annual membership fee in Russia increases. Your current membership fee in the amount of 3999 rubles will increase to 5999 rubles for the next extension after November 22, 2021.

So wondering which region has the best price for EA Play Pro if anyone has explored the options?

Just got this email:

So wondering which region has the best price for EA Play Pro if anyone has explored the options?

I got the same email this morning.
Will increase the price to £60 a year, I always done Russia as the cheapest place to purchase.

It is still a bargain at £60 a year, but will now have to look at other countries.

Trying to figure out what the difference is between EA Play Pro and EA Play, end of the day I really only play Fifa so it's reaching the point where it's probably not worth the money to get it for Fifa versus simply buying Fifa.

I saw you can change from EA Play Pro to EA Play, so I did that, I just realised my subscription doesn't actually get renewed until April 2022, I misread the email and assumed the reason it mentioned the price change was because that's when it renews! Would be good to know if there's a cheaper option though but I'd imagine not.

Trying to figure out what the difference is between EA Play Pro and EA Play, end of the day I really only play Fifa so it's reaching the point where it's probably not worth the money to get it for Fifa versus simply buying Fifa.

I saw you can change from EA Play Pro to EA Play, so I did that, I just realised my subscription doesn't actually get renewed until April 2022, I misread the email and assumed the reason it mentioned the price change was because that's when it renews! Would be good to know if there's a cheaper option though but I'd imagine not.

The difference is quite big.

EA Play has a short list of games to play and you don't get games on release.
So for instance FIFA doesn't normally come onto EA Play till May - Where as you get the Ultimate Edition free on launch day with EA Play Pro.

Ahhhhh I see, well that makes sense then, so I have between now and April to either renew or find a cheap deal on Fifa22!

Please do let me know if you find a cheaper location than Russia but it seems unlikely as that was always the cheapest one as far as I'm aware.

Back
Top Bottom