EA FC 25 kit textures export

Spursfan07

International
10 February 2019
Hello
I don’t know about EAFC 25 modding or so but in case exporting textures of kits is possible, someone willing to do that for Belgian and Danish league?
Thanks

No, they can't be converted directly. What most kitmakers will do will use them to help with the complex patterns that would otherwise take hours to create, but that's about all we can really use them for.

It'll speed up me doing the Bundesliga and Serie A once I can get my hands on the kits, that's for sure.

I am having a problem when I try to export all the kits at once. So I must do it team by team and I dont have time for that.

Program gets frozen everytime.

As far as I know, there is no converter, so you have to do it manually, part by part, in Photoshop since games have different templates.
Ah thank you. With this knowledge I have managed to make FC nordsjælland and Brondby using the base patterns. I will also create Randers and Aarhus. Vejle and Silkeborg can easily be made using Adidas templates that I have. I aready have Kobenhavn, Midtyjlland and Sonderjske from other kit creators. From the Belgium league I can create Union St. Gilloise using nike templates and KAA Gent using the base patterns from the extracted kits

Last edited:
Ah thank you. With this knowledge I have managed to make FC nordsjælland and Brondby using the base patterns. I will also create Randers and Aarhus. Vejle and Silkeborg can easily be made using Adidas templates that I have. I aready have Kobenhavn, Midtyjlland and Sonderjske from other kit creators. From the Belgium league I can create Union St. Gilloise using nike templates and KAA Gent using the base patterns from the extracted kits
You should make a deal with @Spursfan07 because there is no point that both of you do the same kits :D

Converting the kits from fifa to pes is not easy, step by step I’m getting there but it will take a couple of weeks probably to finish Belgian kits

The kits I already made but with different success: all the kits need tweaking and testing in game with font position etc

Anderlecht g1 p1 p2
Antwerp g1 p1 p2
Beerschot p1 p2
Cercle p1 p2
Charleroi p1 p2
Club Brugge p1 p2 p3
Genk p1 p2
Gent p1 p2 p3
Kortrijk p1 p2
Leuven p1 p2
Standard p1 p2 p3
Stvv p1
Union p1 p2
Westerlo p1

Last edited:
I will export all the kits, numbers and balls, but it will take some time.

Balls: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1j5bbvkv7803fjw/Balls_EAFC25.rar/file
Hi, thanks for the EAFC 25 balls, but I have seen that files are missing in some folders and here I tell you what is missing
  • ball_38 (Fussballiebe): "ball_38_color" file (texture)
  • ball_46: (Kipsta UEFA Conference League Orange): "ball_46_mesh" file (3d ball)
  • ball_99 (adidas Tiro Pro): "ball_99_mesh" file (3d ball)
  • ball_103 (Kipsta Ligue 2 24-25): "ball_103_normal" file (bump)
  • ball_110 (adidas Fussballliebe Euro 2024): "ball_110_mesh" file (3d ball)
  • ball_116 (Derbystar 2.Bundesliga Orange): "ball_116_color" file (texture)
  • ball_118 (Kipsta UEFA Europa League Orange): "ball_118_mesh" file
  • ball_124 (Derbystar Austria Bundesliga): "ball_124_color" file
  • ball_127 (Fussballliebe Ekstraklasa): "ball_127_color" file
  • ball_134 (Fussballliebe Finale): "ball_134_mesh" file
  • ball_135 (Puma EFL 24-25): "ball_135_mesh" file
  • ball_139 (Puma Carabao Cup 24-25): "ball_139_color" file
  • ball_141 (Nike Flight 24-25): "ball_141_color"
  • ball_146 (Nike Flight Barclays Women's Super League): ball_146_color
  • ball_155 (Umbro Neo LOI Pro): ball_155_mesh
  • ball_157 (Fussballliebe Frauen Bundesliga): ball_157_color
  • ball_173 (Puma SPFL): ball_173_color
  • ball_179 (Puma SüperLig): ball_179_mesh
  • ball_183 (Puma Liga Portugal): "ball_183_mesh" and "ball_183_normal"
Please could you see the missing files, so that the editors can adapt some of these models to PES 4, 5 and 6

@scottish_carson I was wondering if you have a certain blank template for Ea patterns to make pasting it in Pes kit template at least a bit faster and easier?
Now I do it manually but it is time consuming

Sadly not.
Generally speaking I'll crop the kit to the pattern I want to extract then upscale it in Photoshop. I'll use the spot healing tool to remove any logos or stitching and then shrink it back down to the correct size to place into my PES kit.

I can try to do a small video explaining this in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom