Ea fc 24 offline

Mikedelo

Non-League
6 October 2021
Hi, I give up a while ago on ea fc and fifas online play due to the fact that pace is pretty much the only stat that matters. So what I'm asking is if ea fc 24 is any good offline with mods maybe for someone who'd like to play with a big target man upfront and still win games on high difficulty and maybe even Harry maguire at the back... Okay maybe that's a bit too far but get away with slower players on the team considering they are considerably good in other stats?

Hi, I give up a while ago on ea fc and fifas online play due to the fact that pace is pretty much the only stat that matters. So what I'm asking is if ea fc 24 is any good offline with mods maybe for someone who'd like to play with a big target man upfront and still win games on high difficulty and maybe even Harry maguire at the back... Okay maybe that's a bit too far but get away with slower players on the team considering they are considerably good in other stats?
Are you on pc?

You’ll definitely find there’s a focus on not having speed as the only thing that matters with the gameplay mods available here. There’s mine and Paul’s available.
Okay great thanks. Where do I find them? And are sliders not enough then?

Back
Top Bottom