Dragon's Den

I'll probably end up watching it to see if there is anything new to get excited about. It would be nice to have a new dragon though, a little bored of the existing dragons, including Duncan who never offers any money.

"I'm OOOT!"

:LOL: He is a bit miserable. At least Theo and Peter have a laugh! Be good to watch it in HD :SMOKIN:.

My cousin has a crippling fear of dinosaurs, apparently she was forced to watch Ice Age 3 with her niece recently and she cried.

She's 20. (Her niece is 4 or 5 and she was fine.)

A typical episode goes like this...

Someone brings out something they want to sell. The talk about numbers and net profit and so on and I think 'Hey I'd buy that!'.

Then a couple of dragons will show a little bit of interest. Then Peter Jones will step in and say how 'the idea is a complete joke and that they shouldn't give up their day jobs because this shit won't sell' and then everyone else pulls out

Last edited:
Let me guess, James Caan?

I couldn't bring myself to watch this last night. Couldn't be arsed with the same old same old.

The website does look very smart and proffesional but bloody hell... biodegradable plates?!?!? Christ alive.

I'm assuming you just made the site for the company.

Thanks for the comments - not seen it myself yet as I was at Southend v Ipswich and the missus forgot to record it (though I phoned her an hour before... grrrrr).

The site was actually designed by a company in London and they pass the designs to me to chop up and build as working sites in PHP/mySQL. It works really well for them though and they have been doing increasingly steady business.

Weird to come home tonight, check their orders at half 10 and see 5 new orders already! (they usually get 1 or 2 a day at the moment).

Gonna go look out on catch-up for it.

Just watched it, glad he came across well as he is a really easy going chap and he got great feedback. Just the price let them down.

Shame they didnt show (or mention) the site much at all though :(

I'd be interested to see how much their orders increase just from the bit of exposure on the television. Didn't watch the show yet myself, will watch tomorrow night I think.

I'd be interested to see how much their orders increase just from the bit of exposure on the television. Didn't watch the show yet myself, will watch tomorrow night I think.

Certainly seems to be having an effect. In addition to the 5 orders last night after the show, they've had another 4 this morning.

As I said, they were normally doing 1-2 a day or so, so this is a good % increase so far.

May not sound alot, but the site isnt that old - around 6 months - and it was really good for me knowing I'd built the site well that they were already being found in Google and doing daily orders. Can usually take much longer.

I've also got them very high in Google on great keyword searches :)

What is the website URL?

stevie_wonder.jpg

Scroll up a bit....

Back
Top Bottom