Does Captaincy stack?

o0Pascal0o

Non-League
2 October 2011
Hello. If you habe two players with Captaincy on the field, does the effect stack/ double?

Second question: Does a Captaincy player has a addional effect on a player with fighting spirit?

Last edited:
I highly doubt it bro, because no matter how many players with Captaincy you have on the pitch, you can only have one Captain at a time and so the effect should apply only once.

Thank you millossobek! The Captaincy-Player does have to be the captain???

Does a Captaincy player has a addional effect on a player with fighting spirit?

Thank you millossobek! The Captaincy-Player does have to be the captain???
Ideally, the team captain should have the "Captaincy" ability, so that the positive effects on the whole team take place.

As far as fighting spirit + captaincy, I would think that the effects ARE accumulative, as they don't overlap. I don't have proof of this (because these are all algorithms not shown by the game), but logically, these two effects should stack up. :TU:

Isn´t it the ability that captaincy is for the whole team? So the player with captaincy has not to be the captain!?

Well, the way I understand it is.

You name a player with "captaincy skill" team captain, and the entire team receives a small boost in stamina, and overall stats. So yeah, the effect is for the entire team, but it is activated when your captain has the skill.

Back
Top Bottom