DLC question

Gaucho

Non-League
9 March 2004
Hey guys,
I have a problem and maybe someone can halp me.
I have my PS3 PES2010 game edited so we can play with my friends somewhat like fantasy football. Everyone has its own teams and players, we trade our players and every couple months we draft for new players, so we can update our teams.
The problem is that konami releases this DLC update patches that frakks our edits every time.

So we face two options, either I don't update (and thus I can't play online) or we have to edit every team every time konami updates, which is really annoying.

Every set of edit saves is linked to it's own DLC patch, so i was thinking that maybe there's a way to keep a backup of the old DLC (ie 1.04) and its edited o.f. that i can restore so I can go back and forth between them. Any ideas?

Or maybe is there an easier way to import the transfers from one version of DLC to another?

Thanks fellas!

Gaucho

Hey guys,
I have a problem and maybe someone can halp me.
I have my PS3 PES2010 game edited so we can play with my friends somewhat like fantasy football. Everyone has its own teams and players, we trade our players and every couple months we draft for new players, so we can update our teams.
The problem is that konami releases this DLC update patches that frakks our edits every time.

So we face two options, either I don't update (and thus I can't play online) or we have to edit every team every time konami updates, which is really annoying.

Every set of edit saves is linked to it's own DLC patch, so i was thinking that maybe there's a way to keep a backup of the old DLC (ie 1.04) and its edited o.f. that i can restore so I can go back and forth between them. Any ideas?

Or maybe is there an easier way to import the transfers from one version of DLC to another?

Thanks fellas!

Gaucho

No way...Every Update erease edited transfers ecc...I guess you've to wait for the last DLC then you can create your fantasy teams :))

I asked this question on another thread, but i thought i@d post it here as well...i've just moved into a new flat, with no internet as yet, so i'm not able to install the latest DLC directly onto my PS3. is there a way of installing it via USB or burning it someway onto disc? i've tried, but my PS3 doesn't seem to be recognizing the file....please help!

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom