DLC 1.02 Big Mess

Fitiello

League 1
2 September 2006
ITALY
ITALIA
Hi everybody, I noticed something wrong after the last DLC (1.02)..After the update I went in edit mode and I noticed that almost all players got untucked shirt (I know it's not a big issue because during gameplay view all players got tucked shirt ...) The problem is that Konami programmers seems that simply inverted tucked shirt players with untucked ones...So after installing the patch players like Pirlo, Del Piero Chiellini and many others got untucked shirt while they actually always got tucked ones...Viceversa players like Camoranesi , Totti, Jankulosky,Messi (and many others) now are with tucked shirts, while they actually always got untucked ones...I hope you understand what I meant (sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Not true, my Tottenham side have stayed the same, e.g. Robbie Keane still has a tucked-in shirt.

Ok but go and see (for instance)Barcellona and you'll surely notice Messi with tucked shirt...and everybody knows Messi never use tucked shirt...If it's not enough go and see Ronaldinho, Del Piero, Chiellini, Pirlo , Nesta, Kakà, Miccoli (all important players I guess)...They all have inverted tucked with untucked or viceversa...I checked accurately only Italian Teams and Best european teams but I cannot verify all clubs of course...Anyway I repeat it's not an important issue but of course I'd prefere to see players with real features because I remind everybody we cannot see edited players during network games

Back
Top Bottom