Disabling the names over your head

ssjali

Non-League
9 June 2005
Sorry if it was posted already, I didn't find it.

I found out how to disable the names, it works in the demo too.

During the match you need to go to the menu. There you go on "select sides". Then you press the square (ps3) or X (xbox) button to open the settings. Change the cursor name to "none" and here you go. Unfortunatly it just works for your team, so the cpu will still have the name. But if u play with a friend, it aint a problem.

Edit: Oh, I think its old news. Sorry. :(

Last edited:
In the demo, the computer doesn't even have names above their heads?

Also, you can have no name above your own, you can also take away the green bar for stamina, you can also take off the shoot gauge and lastly if you want to, you can also turn of the blue/red marker off as well. However then that becomes a pain to identify what player you are controlling.

same topic, different question:
when playing against the CPU you can change the overhead cursor (player name, number) but the player of the other (CPU controlled) team always has the player name option on.

can you change that?

Last edited:
fakn sux that it couldnt be changed. AND, the controller wont save its settings either. im a "type 2" kinda guy..and konami NEVER GETS IT FKN RIGHT...i just dont get those guys. It shows the type 2 is selected when i start a new game after loading in the game..but it behaves like type 1. just...stupid konami yet again.

BUT. The game owns. Best ever

Konami really likes to "fix" things that aren't broken (Camera angle, Names of top of players' heads),, wtf.

Back
Top Bottom