Dilemma Xbox or ps3

nadge

Conference
3 January 2011
xBOX 360 OR PS3

I've got a ps3 and swapped from Xbox last year as the editing capabilities were better on pes2013.

Some are saying the full game runs better on Xbox and now the editing has changed I just want to play the game on the best system.

Any info would be appreciated

xBOX 360 OR PS3

I've got a ps3 and swapped from Xbox last year as the editing capabilities were better on pes2013.

Some are saying the full game runs better on Xbox and now the editing has changed I just want to play the game on the best system.

PC. :SMUG:

:COAT:

Xbox is better version, judging by the previous pes
but Ps3 has a lot more people playing online

xBOX 360 OR PS3

It's all about the gameplay and the controller with PES. Go with the PS3.

How much would I need to spend to get a Pc just for pes 2014.

Would run it through a 47" LCD tv if that's possible

Any advice would be great.

My bro can build it just need to know what I need and how much roughly.

Also can you use ps3 controller wireless

Thanks in advance

Yeah I'm in the same boat.

- 360 version will probably have sharper graphics and I hear runs smoother.

- PS3 has always had better looking option files due to being able to import photos rather than drawing them in-game.

- My XBL Gold has run out and I'm not intending to renew. PSN is free.

- I prefer the PS3 controller.

I'd really like to know if the 360 is really that much better, visually and in frame-rate. Might be worth it over the rest.

Does the Xbox 360 version have the pause when shot goes wide

Really can't decide which platform Xbox smoother but ps3 better option files

So far my xbox version has run smoothly, no noticeable stutter. I tried both demos and went with the 360, IMO graphics are much nicer. Richer colours and less 'rough' than PS3.

I think the ones with downloaded PS3 versions are reporting it being smoother than retail. You should at least look into that.

...Except it has been a while since this thread so you probably already have it :P

Someone also mentioned that puting your PS3 output on 720 instead of 1080 would reduce any lag.

I am having the same dilemma. My laptop won't run it and i am not planning on buying a PC.

- Don't want to pay for online.
- Hate the 360 controller. Love the PS3 one.
- Then again, no lag is important.
- The people i know who will buy PES and FIFA all have a 360.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom