differences from full version to demo

qwertz7

Non-League
11 March 2006
Hi,

i only played the demo so far and i have some questions on the full version:

are there still players moving through other players (like shooting and the foot moves through the body of another player)?
is the fatique system the same fucked up as in 08 (keepers have to rest after one game,...)?
any change in passing and shooting?

and any other differences you could see.

thanks

I must admit I hammered the Xbox 360 demo for days on end, must have put 15 solid hours in on it. I've noticed that the full version seems quicker and more responsive, and it seems easier to beat a man and gain space than it did in the demo. Also the 360 Zidane trick that was available for all players on the demo isnt on the full version. Only certain players can pull it off now, which is alot better.

I'm still undecided on whether I prefer the demo to the full version to be honest, which sounds a bit silly, but I thought the demo was a lot harder. And for it, better.

I played the demo on regular and had no space, but on the full version on regular it seems alot easier. Very strange. Played Liverpool v Man Utd last night on the full version on Pro level and it seemed more like the demo on regular.

Never saw any of bugs you mentioned on the demo or final version to cant comment on those. Shooting is easier on the full version as is passing in my opinion. There isnt a problem with fatigue either.

I had some great tight matches in the demo, I also think the AI is better than the full game. The pace of full game is a bit too much and I have scored to many screamers it is more smooth but for some reason i prefer the demo.

The cursor change also sucks in the full version.

Back
Top Bottom