• PES 19

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • PES 20/21

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters

RodriguesMaths

Non-League
9 May 2021
I've been thinking, with the death of the PES brand in 2022, which Pro Evo game from this gen it's gonna be the definitive version who people most love and make patches ? 6º gen (PS2) had PES 6 and 7º Gen (PS3) had PES 13 as their standard.

the logical answer is PES 20/21 for being the newer games but they have some tecnical aspects that annoy people like gameplay on rails (not everyone likes FUMA), awful collision system, dreadful refereeing, defenders that always caught up with you no matter the pace of your player and etc

what do your guys think ?

21 for the same reason you wrote above: it's the more recent game. As we already have seen in the past this alone usually tops any other consideration about the gameplay.

21 for the same reason you wrote above: it's the more recent game. As we already have seen in the past this alone usually tops any other consideration about the gameplay.
but as i see the other 2 games were the newest and the best games from their gen, with consistent improvements when compared to the antecessors (PES 5 and PES 2012), on fox engine theres much more debate on whats the best game because they got a much more distinctive gameplay between releases. Theres people who thinks PES 15 was the best, people who think PES 18 online beta was.

if you ask 10 people on this forum whats the best pes from the PS2 era, 9 votes are for PES 6 and 1 go to PES 5 or maybe PES 4
if you ask 10 people on this forum whats the best pes from the PS3 era, 8 votes are for PES 13 and the other 2 go to either PES 12 or PES 10
if you ask 10 people on this forum whats the best pes from the PS4 era, 3 votes are for PES 15, 1 is for PES 16, 3 are for PES 17. 1 is for PES 2018 online beta, 1 is for 19 and 1 is for 20/21.

Out of the box? I'd say 17 (PS4).
With mods? Probably 20 or 21 for PC.

By the way, get 14 outta here: it was a 7th gen game only (unlike FIFA which got released also for PS4/Xb1).

Back
Top Bottom