Death Note

kikitu

Brasileirão
20 September 2009
Barra da Tijuca
Hello fellas, I was wondering if anybody here like Death Note, anime, manga, history, etc ... and I knew a few months they will do an American remake (that is, has made films, but Japanese). This time will be made by Warner Bros.. And we can say that it will be Americanized, and will probably be released in 2011... I made a list of actors who in my opinion, that will be the role of each character...

YouTube - Death Note (2011) - My Live Action Cast

but ultimately, whoever is in order to discuss, post news, news, trivia, etc...

ps: don't know if this topic is in the correct section, I found that the most suitable for the theme

Seen the first two movies, not seen L change the world yet,I loved the first one...

Only seen a few copies of the mag and unfortunately all US remakes suck, Britt Robertson would be a nice addition though...:P

Love Manga and Anime, watch a lot still but don't follow any of the mags any more, don't have the time to do them justice really...

:PIRATE:

I thought this was gonna be someone's suicide note or something from the title :CONFUSE:... :LOL:

:LOL:

I watched the Anime, think it was about 26 episodes or something. Loved it though.

L's death ruined it for me

:LMAO:

EDIT: This should be in the entertainment section though. Pretty misleading in Off-Topic.

Last edited:
hahahahaha, i lol'd; anyway, 2011 is gonna be the year of anime in hollywood... cowboy bebop, akira, DN, DBZ 2... hope they don't fuck more than they already have fucked

Back
Top Bottom