Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 8

I've just got around to watching season 7. I've been trying to make it last by only watching an episode now and again. This is pretty... pretty.. pretty... good news.

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 8 (July 10)

Best comedy show ever.

2miayw.jpg

can't wait.

Curb, feckin genius...

anyone seen "Whatever Works"??

also features larry, very funny and in the same vein as "curb" naturally.

He basically plays himself with a limp. It had it's moment but it was a bit too jolly and lame in my opinion. Felt like a really bad Curb episode.

Edit: I'm talking about the Whatever works movie.

Last edited:

Was a pretty good 1st episode with some nice bits in. Funkhausers "Larry, you are a collasal prick!" and Larry's reaction was superb!

Bit hit and miss for me, not sure why just a lot of it didn't work, can't stand Leon so any scenes with him always miss.

Bit hit and miss for me, not sure why just a lot of it didn't work, can't stand Leon so any scenes with him always miss.

say what...

leons a legend!!

Didnt think the ending was as good as some of the other series but so many moments had me in stiches, its defo a stand out season for me..

Great season again, i really hope more and more seasons...
The soda with M.J Fox lol

Leon is a LEGEND!!!!

Black man doin his thang baby! Barack Obama motha fucka! Barack Obama! I'm the President of hitting that ass!

Leon is the second best thing in Curb.

Flaw3d, did you see the stand-up show that he released? That was pretty funny too, had me in tears at times.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Curb!!! It's It's soooooo cool. My friend got me into it a few years back (not sure what series) but once you find one episode it's so cringworthy, yet addictive!!!

Back
Top Bottom