Crowd Chants?

vainboy_ray

Non-League
21 March 2007
Has anybody got any crowd chants they would be willing to share or does anybody know where you would get them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys

I uploaded an MP3 file to HDD from memory stick. But in the edit mode of the game I did not see the file in the MP3 librery. Any help?? Should I use a specific file name while uploading? This is for PS3 by the way!

Just write:
cori ultras mp3
to google search engine on your web browser on ps3 and than select the mp3 files as you wish' click and save it to harddisk
that is all

for ps3.. i see there is an option to import mp3 chants.. and i copied some from usb to the ps3 HD. Still the game can't find them so i have no clue how to import them. And the manual says nothing...
crap.

I've made a playlist called Konami_Pes but it still doesn't recognise the files in the folder when i load up PES.

Very frustrating

Help please

I've made a playlist called Konami_Pes but it still doesn't recognise the files in the folder when i load up PES.

Very frustrating

Help please

Maybe you should try typing it in capital letters: KONAMI_PES. And sometimes the mp3 is damaged,and so you can not hear it when pressing the test button.

I've tried to upload my mp3 songs too... doesn't work: I called the playlist KONAMI_PES and than alternatively "KONAMI_PES", both names don't work --> when I want to upload them the game tells me there are no songs in the mp3 libary...

Maybe you should try typing it in capital letters: KONAMI_PES. And sometimes the mp3 is damaged,and so you can not hear it when pressing the test button.

I did do it in capitals, it just doesn't come up on the playlist editor on Pro. This is exactly what i've named the playlist:

KONAMI_PES

It doesn't show any of the mp3 files on the playlist editor on Pro. :YAWN:

What am i doing wrong?

I've tried to upload my mp3 songs too... doesn't work: I called the playlist KONAMI_PES and than alternatively "KONAMI_PES", both names don't work --> when I want to upload them the game tells me there are no songs in the mp3 libary...

This is the exact same problem I have.

What are we doing wrong, i've checked everything.

I did do it in capitals, it just doesn't come up on the playlist editor on Pro. This is exactly what i've named the playlist:

KONAMI_PES

It doesn't show any of the mp3 files on the playlist editor on Pro. :YAWN:

What am i doing wrong?

Try to convert it to mp3 with a software. Try different mp3 files.

check the playlist name sometimes you press "start" when naming it and a blank space is added in the end of the name. Try check it again.

there is my list, but when i press for preview IT WON'T PLAY!?

when i want to listen to these files on my ps3 desktop, they play.

This are mp3 files, is this correct?
What could be the problem?:CURSE:

Regards

Peter

there is my list, but when i press for preview IT WON'T PLAY!?

when i want to listen to these files on my ps3 desktop, they play.

This are mp3 files, is this correct?
What could be the problem?:CURSE:

Regards

Peter

try make them as "standard" as possible (128 kbits - 44 Mhz)

how much of a file will the game play, i created a long file. it kept playing the first song over and over. wouldnt play the rest so its def on a loop

Back
Top Bottom