crabshank's mods

crabshank

Premiership
18 September 2017
I'm going to update this cheat table (here) with more features, but to start with I have a camera mod with zoom, x_offset (angle like GameCam), y_multiplier (for height) and z_offset, a script to not pause when focus is lost, and a Match Intensity mod (all set to 3) for more intense gameplay.

N.B: Default camera settings are for Co-Op, adjust the settings for other cameras.
hOPrm19.png

"Disable_blur__Deregionalise_lighting.fifamod" (Download here) removes camera blurring effects (e.g. infinite grass, depth of field) and all regional lighting in stadiums. There is also a reshade preset (shown below) which you can copy and paste into your FIFA 22 folder.
NS4fI9M.png

(Before Reshade on the left, after on the right)

N.B. use this .fifamod file below any LOD adjustment mods.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Added:
  • x_offset (angle like GameCam), y_multiplier (for height) and z_offset. Removed "uber_height".
  • A script to not pause when focus is lost.

Finding the right camera values can take a bit of work:

For example, some of the pitch is not loaded with some of the values, and the camera may be behind the spectators, and the Co-Op camera doesn't even track the ball.

To find your preferred values in the easiest way:
  • Set up a CPU vs CPU game
  • Run the script to not pause when focus is lost
  • Select your preferred camera in the "Game Settings"
  • Adjust the values
This is true camera freedom.

Last edited:
thank you for this great work
i've alway wanted to edit the tele cam to see the goalkeeper while attacking
but i can't edit it i think your mod only works with co-op colud you help me with it
also what are the hotkeys for editing the camera with

thank you for this great work
i've alway wanted to edit the tele cam to see the goalkeeper while attacking
but i can't edit it i think your mod only works with co-op colud you help me with it
also what are the hotkeys for editing the camera with
Not on my PC but as far as I remember: it works on all cameras but Pro, and the hotkeys are on the readme on my Github.

Checkout "148D068CC"
It gets constantly written by "141A645B8", so you have to disable this one first to change "148D068CC".

Its for LOD.
Value 0 = low
Value 3 = normal
Value 8 = high
Value 12 = max?

"Disable_blur__Deregionalise_lighting.fifamod" is not working for me. There is still Dof and Blur in the Cutscenes and Replays.

Checkout "148D068CC"
It gets constantly written by "141A645B8", so you have to disable this one first to change "148D068CC".

Its for LOD.
Value 0 = low
Value 3 = normal
Value 8 = high
Value 12 = max?

"Disable_blur__Deregionalise_lighting.fifamod" is not working for me. There is still Dof and Blur in the Cutscenes and Replays.
Do I stiil need Cheat Engine if I can use FIFA Editor Tool? Also, that .fifamod file is a work in progress (maybe there are other files related to cinematics that I haven't found yet) that I have many more plans for. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Do I stiil need Cheat Engine if I can use FIFA Editor Tool?
I have no Idea. Im not familiar with Fifa Editor Tool šŸ˜…

Also, that .fifamod file is a work in progress (maybe there are other files related to cinematics that I haven't found yet) that I have many more plans for.
Hope you find everything to disalbe Bloom and Depth of Field. Without it this Game would look much better.
I couldnt find it yet with Cheat Engine.

I have no Idea. Im not familiar with Fifa Editor Tool šŸ˜…

Hope you find everything to disalbe Bloom and Depth of Field. Without it this Game would look much better.
I couldnt find it yet with Cheat Engine.
This game has potential to look as good as modded PES 2021 IMO, just needs the right mods.

There is an an update to "Disable_blur__Deregionalise_lighting.fifamod" and a new "3x_lod_3000.fifamod" file, for higher LOD.

Also, I wish I could get this actual 3D Grass to cover the whole pitch (making this game look decent is harder than I thought):
Rf67Wu3.png

Back
Top Bottom