CPU defence ruin the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellandi

Conference
18 July 2008
Hey, with the patch i feel they made the game better, but still i think what ruin the game most is the cpu defence. The back four always fall back to the penalty box too fast when you have the ball. Evergy game you just pass around the penalty box to find a small space to put the ball in or pass it to the side to make a cross. There os no open play with fast and straight attacking and through balls. Its ok if its 10 mins left of the game and the cpu are ahead 1 or 2 goals, but this happen the entire game, SUCKS!

Hey, with the patch i feel they made the game better, but still i think what ruin the game most is the cpu defence. The back four always fall back to the penalty box too fast when you have the ball. Evergy game you just pass around the penalty box to find a small space to put the ball in or pass it to the side to make a cross. There os no open play with fast and straight attacking and through balls. Its ok if its 10 mins left of the game and the cpu are ahead 1 or 2 goals, but this happen the entire game, SUCKS!

give your feedback on pesfan.com, that is the best place to have a chance your moaning will be heard and maybe fixed

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...ES-2012-Update-Out-Now!&p=9891208#post9891208

So i'm going to assume that there's still no midfield battle in which the game is contested. It's all about getting the ball as quickly as possible to the edge of the box still (despite less defenders back by the sounds of things) and opening the CPU up every time in the way you described in order to get a shooting chance.

Seriously i can't be assed to even apply the patch, or play the game (in fact it's been like 2 weeks since i last did). Pre-patch and post-patch it felt like the game is solely attack v defence with no need to be conservative and look to keep possession in the centre of the pitch. Post-post patch doesn't sound like it makes that much difference to the style the game is played in. I bet if you had possession stats for the game it'd be something like 40% in both final thirds and 20% in the centre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom