Cool Toys for Kids thread

YoungGun_UK

20 TIMES!
12 July 2007
UK
Manchester United
We all have kids in some way either it be niece's or nephews and others have there own kids well anyway we all need help finding gifts so i thought i would start one for me

I have a nearly 2 year old niece and need a "cool" present in the price range of £30 - £50 :)) any help?

Last edited:
or you could just check the hamley's website - they have recommendations for each age group - that's probably your best bet...

It's a gift card with money loaded onto it, you take it to the shop, pick out the bear you want and then you get to make it yourself. It's an activity and a teddy in one. Wish I'd have thought of that, I'd be a millionaire.

This is a great gift... http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-41355

My son LOVES it and it's really awesome! It has some cool tunes on it too. Keeps our 2 year old amused for a while. Obviously you can get it cheaper elsewhere than Early Learning Center too, just used it for the picture.

It's a gift card with money loaded onto it, you take it to the shop, pick out the bear you want and then you get to make it yourself. It's an activity and a teddy in one. Wish I'd have thought of that, I'd be a millionaire.

Yep. Kids would love to be able to customize their whole teddy bear, even up to the amount of stuffing and a voice box. Hell, even I'm impressed by these!

Back
Top Bottom