Complete Patch for Xbox 360

Mavor

Non-League
5 December 2007
Can someone pls help. How do I get patch for Xbox 360? I need patch that has beautiful turfs, full kits, correct EPL emblems, awesome scoreboards(ninuzzu), amazing electronic adboards and great Champions League adboards,great chants for each teams, improved gameplay, no bugs. Please tell me where do download(prefer rapidshare or megaupload links) and how to apply. Thanks

Can someone pls help. How do I get patch for Xbox 360? I need patch that has beautiful turfs, full kits, correct EPL emblems, awesome scoreboards(ninuzzu), amazing electronic adboards and great Champions League adboards,great chants for each teams, improved gameplay, no bugs. Please tell me where do download(prefer rapidshare or megaupload links) and how to apply. Thanks

Check the editing section, but you will need a modded 360 to get the chants, scoreboards and the turfs etc. Other than that, for Kits and Emblems you will be fine with a edited an OF.

Last edited:
Check the editing section, but you will need a modded 360 to get the chants, scoreboards and the turfs etc. Other than that, for Kits and Emblems you will be fine with a edited an OF.

The modded 360 can get much more....a restructured league plus teams actually added to the game....as well as updated kits for 09/10 season.

I have a modded 360. How can I get a good complete patch. Also, is there a way to fix the horrible referees?

Back
Top Bottom