Coloured Netting

diego_robinho

Conference
13 May 2003
Manchester
Man Utd
Hi just wanted to discuss the fact pro evo has included coloured netting.

I played a match as Atletico Madrid but wasn't sure what ground i picked but the netting was red and white and it was beautiful.

sad, but its good to have a variation.

does anyone know if there is any other coloured netting in the game? if so what grounds? or is it by what team you are eg I was Atletico in red and white

Thanks

i played with napoli because i saw a youtube vid with blue and white nets, and yes it had blue and white nets, looked awesome, still would have liked the squarer nets though, but coloured nets look awesome

On BAL signed for NAC Breda and their nets are like a bumble bee. It's quite nice

Netcolors belong to Teams when playing Home, not to Stadiums.

What i have seen so far:

Sunderland (Black/Red)
Everton (Darkblue)
Atletico (Red/White)
Villareal (Yellow)

Netcolors belong to Teams when playing Home, not to Stadiums.

What i have seen so far:

Sunderland (Black/Red)
Everton (Darkblue)
Atletico (Red/White)
Villareal (Yellow)

I add
NAPOLI (white/light blue)
CHIEVO (yellow/white)
PORTO (light blue)

Man City has light blue nets in Exhibition as well, very nice.
And Villareal has yellow as has already been mentioned, but I don't think it's quite as nice, it's like the color of... well take a guess.

Man City has light blue nets in Exhibition as well, very nice.
And Villareal has yellow as has already been mentioned, but I don't think it's quite as nice, it's like the color of... well take a guess.

So...Colored nets are:

Chievo, Catania, Napoli, Siena, Everton , Sunderland, Man. City , Porto, Tolouse, Atl. Madrid, Villareal, Ajax...Anyone goes on?

So...Colored nets are:

Chievo, Catania, Napoli, Siena, Everton , Sunderland, Man. City , Porto, Tolouse, Atl. Madrid, Villareal, Ajax...Anyone goes on?

I actually think that, appart from exibhiton mode, The nets have the colours of whoever the home team is, every single team. Am I wrong?

Looking at the teams above its only the teams who have couloured netting in real life....! nice touch.....

i add..

AZ Alkmar (red white)

Looking at the teams above its only the teams who have couloured netting in real life....! nice touch.....

i add..

AZ Alkmar (red white)

You're right mate...For istance Man. Utd , Milan , Inter, Barca etc...Haven't got colored nets because they actually got normal white nets...I think that ist's a brillant enhancement from Konami, very clever too...Moreover the texture isn't always the same...Ajax for istance got a vertical red patch while Chievo got diagonal texture....;)

Well, it looks like it depends on the single team, so.. Does anyone know if there's a way to "disable" this feature for a chosen team?

I'm currently playing BAL and I play for Catania: they have diagonal red and light blue netting even during training.
Damn, that's ugly :CONFUSE:

Well, it looks like it depends on the single team, so.. Does anyone know if there's a way to "disable" this feature for a chosen team?

I'm currently playing BAL and I play for Catania: they have diagonal red and light blue netting even during training.
Damn, that's ugly :CONFUSE:

Sorry, no way to disable it :))

I actually think that, appart from exibhiton mode, The nets have the colours of whoever the home team is, every single team. Am I wrong?

It's in exhibition mode but definitely NOT in Champs League mode for some weird reason.

Konami propably got confused with national tournaments. for example during the WC 2002, WC2006 the nets were always white hexagonal, meanwhile at Euro 2004, Euro 2008 nets were always black square...... but CL in real life doesnt have that, so thats what konami missed ;p

Back
Top Bottom