classic players in ML

Hally

Non-League
23 April 2002
Cornwall
Middlesbrough
Just played half a season and when the transfer window opened bloody littbarski and beckenbaur had signed for liverpool!!! I thought I had removed that option on the settings at the beginning and i thought i mustn't have done it right. So I started the season again - and again taking classic players out of Master League - and AGAIN the buggers were still in the game!!!! Anybody else had this problem? Even though I have taken them out in the settings, they reappear when i start the season. Aaaaaarghhh!!!

I´ve the same problem and don´t wanna play against barca with maradonna and so on...
so can anyone else agree that konami has "just" confused with "yes" and "no" on classic player available in ml ,too?

So just to sum up the option "hidden/classic players" in ML general settings

Yes = no hidden/classic players in ML

No = you get hidden/classic players in your ML

Is that right, anyone else able to confirm this

I thought this was only if you were using an option file which has the shop players on the C-teams. IE if you have created German teams n have the players already registered to the club when you start a ML.

i WANT to have classic players available for master league but they dont appear, how do I get them to appear so I can sign them, i have some unlocked, and other ppl are saying to buy them from the shop, but theres no shop in pes2008?

Back
Top Bottom