CaptainKidd FIFA Mods

MCK Realism Addons #0.1c
● More percentage of random crowd attendance
● Crowd attendance are more based on league they're in, weather, and match importance
● Team popularity, international, and domestic prestige also affect attendancies
● Less season ticket holder attendance on lower tier leagues
● Season ticket holder more likely to attend high international and domestic prestige matches
Crowd Attendance Collade reduced.png

Gave you feedback on Discord but I'll post it here too! :)

Just tried your new realism addon for the first time, very nice, especially the stamina drain, so good! Means I can lower acceleration for a better experience, this is at fulltime:

nackered!.jpg

Gave you feedback on Discord but I'll post it here too! :)

Just tried your new realism addon for the first time, very nice, especially the stamina drain, so good! Means I can lower acceleration for a better experience, this is at fulltime:

View attachment 150893
Hello! thanks for the feedback, i dont recall editing any stamina drains with realism mod, must be smthing else
Its heavily affected by the tactics u used, so check that

Strange, my tactics never change!
I see, all i could think is your playing style, u may have pressed the sprint button too much and do counters on every chance there is
Try to pass around a bit once in a while to preserve player stamina, also defending tactics like constant pressure or any other ball pressure requires quite an amount of stamina by the players

My playstyle/tactics hasn't changed and I'm around 500 games into Fifa 22's CMs now. Sadly the next game had normal stamina burn so not sure what the issue could be, very disappointing!

hello thanks for the mods
i have some questions about them

1- what the Unified Camera Settings mod do?
i want to see the goalkeeper while attacking in tele cam

2- Xbox to PS5 or 4 Buttons mod not working
dos it needs any additional file

3- in Enhanced Gameplay - Sliders #0.3
the specified match time for the full match or for half length
and the slider number should do them manually or is there on the way

4- how to show Ball Bounce Marker after applaying the Enhanced Gameplay mod

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: