Cant remove Assist/Semi-assist cursor change??

iannai69

Non-League
30 November 2019
Hi, after some time away from playing PES, I have come back and started playing PES 2019. I am sure this may have been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer?

One thing I hated in the past was the cursor change for players that is completely ruining my game!! When I come out of My Club and just play a standard exhibition match, I get the options for Fixed/Assisted/Semi-assist or unassisted. I much prefer unassisted as the PS4 AI is completely rubbish and changes to players either nowhere near the ball, changes at the wrong time and really screws up my defense or just generally changes to a player that isn't appropriate!

Basically I just want to use unassisted and do it myself.

However, as soon as I enter My Club and play any kind of game, Ranked, Cup, even just paling a random game against a COn, i only get Assisted or Semi-assist as options, meaning I can't turn it off at all? It's driving me nuts and if I can't remove it to unassisted then its probably going to put me off playing the game again.

Please guys, if anyone can help me out with this diemma I would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance if you can help me resolve this!!

Back
Top Bottom