Campaign update 1.20 for usa users !

baccobest

Banned
15 October 2007
In Brazil we have a campaign for the Konami upgrade to the PES 2009 with the 1.20
We would like to count with the participation of all forums in This Campaign.
Just that friends send email (if possible)to Konami demanding that the daily update. As you all know it besides upgrading some teams, and stabilize the online game.
Enough to prioritize the European continent, as they buy and pay for the product the same way that they have the same rights.

Thank you and please participate.

Or you could just buy the european version and have access to a 100 more option files etc.

No, why pay extra for a game that would be region-locked on the 360? PS3 owners would be fine but there's larger 360 user base. Konami just has no idea what they are doing here. Small wonder FIFA outsells them - they release their game months earlier and actually update it.

well trust me i've slagged off Konami for ignoring the Xbox 360 unlike EA and that's why they are currently 2 years behind them.

But you can Buy the European copy really cheap via Ebay, Hong Kong sellers (orignal Copies too)

Or via:
http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Sport/Football/~r336261/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2009/
New RRP £49.99
Save £23.01 £26.98 = $39.35 cheaper than the American copy

Last edited:
Just that friends send email (if possible)to Konami demanding that the daily update. As you all know it besides upgrading some teams, and stabilize the online game.
Enough to prioritize the European continent, as they buy and pay for the product the same way that they have the same rights

I Agree. By the way, why Konami did three different versions of the same game (there's Winning Eleven, Japanese Version)? **** it!

Its works !!!

I'm in the US and today I was prompted with a message for "scheduled maintenance" to update the game. It goes on further to say to go to system setting and "download" section will be available. Also XBL will be down for this maintenance from 5-7pm PST. I hope Konami are finally dropping this patch for us Yanks.

Thanks everyone!!!!

I sent an email to Konami about this last week and they said the 1.2 patch is for Euro only and that US will not be getting it.

Or you could just buy the european version and have access to a 100 more option files etc.

Would the Euro version of the game work on a US PS3 and TV?

I mean I know Euro is PAL, but does that even apply to HDTV anymore?! I assume its all just 720 or 1080 or whatever, right?

patch 1.20 for US users Xbox360 released!!

I just updated it already :) and downloaded the roster update

Would the Euro version of the game work on a US PS3 and TV?

I mean I know Euro is PAL, but does that even apply to HDTV anymore?! I assume its all just 720 or 1080 or whatever, right?

Yes, it works, but PES 2009 is 720p only. Works in SDTV and HDTV, PAL and NTSC PS3's

I sent knoami an email concerning the US update:

Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:09 AM
To: GSKDE USSupport; GS Support
Subject: North American PES2009 update for PS3

Dear KONAMI,

I have the North American PES 2009 for PS3 and recently I have been taking part in community discussion about the updates for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. It seems that the 1.2 update was given to the rest of the world sometime last year and the American XBOX 360 update was sent out on Jan 20th. I've seen that you have already gotten e-mail about this and have responded stating that v1.2 update for America will be available for PS3 "soon".

That being said, are we to expect the same kind of lag time in the v1.3 update for America?!!! OR will the v1.2 update for America include the features that are available in the EU v1.3 update??! I am aware that the 1.3 update will be available for other parts of the world at the end of February. If the American versions are not going to be updated to 1.3 at the same time, do you have an explanation for this?

Konami ID : khodee77
Game ID : del-khodeiro

THIS WAS THE REPLY:

RE: North American PES2009 update for PS3‏
Sent: Wed 2/11/09 6:26 PM
To: 'moe khodeir' (khodeir30@hotmail.com)

Dear Konami Customer,

Thank you for contacting Konami Tech/Customer Support. We would like to inform you that the 1.2 patch will be available for the PS3 soon. We do not have information on when patch 1.3 will be available for North American users.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

KDE-US, Customer Support

support@konami.com

Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 9am PST to 5:30pm

I have PES2009 US Version and it comes with Patch 1.3 instaled. It's just download the update in game, and the JANUARY TRANSFERS will be allowed.

I still can't believe that we're waiting for 1.2 to be released while EU version's getting 1.4 (if it's not out already).

Where's the logic..

Looks like there will be an update this morning with 1.2 and 1.3 combined for USA users :) Read the information when you go online.

Dear all, I hava a ps3 and pes 2009. I wanted to play online today (March 04, 2009) and a message appeared saying "The latest update data for this software has been found. To sign in and use this software, you must update the software to the latest version. The system will quit the software and start installing.
Version 1.20

OK"

You can press "X" on the PS3 to start installing or "O" to skip this and play the game. If you want to play online you have to update the software otherwise it wont let you sign in. Well, the problem emerges when I press "X" to update the software a error message appears: "A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 400)" . At first I thought my internet connection was down but it is not that. I need help!! PLS!!!!!! Has anyone had this type of problem before???? I appreciate any response!!!

Back
Top Bottom