Call of Duty Vanguard PC - Unable to use controller

Slarkmeister

Slarkmeister
6 February 2017
Sunderland
Sunderland
Tried to start to play COD Vanguard on PC last night using Battlenet and I couldn't use the PS4 controller using DS4 app. It was letting me fire with the large centre pad on the controller but no movement with any of the buttons or triggers or sticks. I tried to play it using Steam but didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated

Tried to start to play COD Vanguard on PC last night using Battlenet and I couldn't use the PS4 controller using DS4 app. It was letting me fire with the large centre pad on the controller but no movement with any of the buttons or triggers or sticks. I tried to play it using Steam but didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated
Try going big screen mode on steam mate then go too the setting then controller and set up the PS4 pad that way if you haven't tried already I had a similar problem with new FIFA couldn't use DS4 app so did it that way and everything worked fine just minimise big screen mode after setting up the PS4 pad

Try going big screen mode on steam mate then go too the setting then controller and set up the PS4 pad that way if you haven't tried already I had a similar problem with new FIFA couldn't use DS4 app so did it that way and everything worked fine just minimise big screen mode after setting up the PS4 pad
Thanks mate will give it a go when I get in from work tomorrow šŸ‘

Hi mate I tried what you suggested this morning minimizing big picture and booting the game up with Steam and I also tried just booting it up with battle net after I minimised the big picture but still no joy šŸ˜«

Ive now got an Xbox Elite series 2 controller and still no joy. Can anyone help with getting this controller working with Vanguard

Sorry for a little bit of ot questions. But why would you want to play an FPS on PC with a controler and not with mouse and keyboard? It is so much easyer and better to control with keyboard and mouse.
:?

Yeah I know majority of PC players use mouse / keyboard combo but I've always used controllers due to being a former console player
Ok thanks for reply mate. :)
I only can say, if nothing helps I would try it with mouse and keyboard. Controller is for games like Pes or other football/sports games.

Back
Top Bottom