Bundesliga OF

roofio86

League 1
25 September 2003
Found this over at pesfan:

"Hi,

I'm from Germany, so sorry, my English ist not very good. ^^

I'm working on a OF that changes the League C into the Bundesliga. I'm working since yesterday on it and I'm not finished yet. I want to release constant the next versions of the OF. I allready released the 0.2 Version.

You can download it here: http://www.file-upload.net/download-463054/PS3---Buli-OF-v0.2.rar.html

Features 0.2:

- Werder Bremen complete (all players, states, look)
- squads of Schalke, Stuttgart, Leverkusen complete (but without stats and look of the players)

Features 0.1:

- right names of all players (nationalteams, clubteams)
- right names of the teams from the premier league
- right names of stadiums, leagues, cups
- Bundesliga-Team names in League C
- all Bundesliga Nationteam-players in League C (Gekas, van der Vaart, Diego, ...)
- Kits edited from Bremen, Schalke, Stuttgart, Leverkusen"

good work, i can´t wait to play the bundesliga in pes2008, so head on :applause:

... and keep us informed

Hi,
thanks a lot for your effort.
I'm looking for an option file for the ps2 version... can I use this one or is this only for ps3?

Thanks!

good effort.. although you posted this in the wrong section of the forum. there is a download section dedicated to option files for PES 2008.

Anyway, are you aware that you will not be able to play with these teams in master league? and ALOT of the bundesliga players are hidden in pes? if you win the Euro championship and the master league champions league, they get unlocked with fake names.

EDIT: sorry I didnt see at first that it wasnt you that created it. Anyway, I won't delete my post if anyone wants to know this.

Back
Top Bottom