Britain's Got The Pop Factor ... And Possibly A New Celebrity Jesus Christ....

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Soapstar Superstar Strictly On Ice, By Peter Kay

Did anyone watch it? Bacisally it took the piss out of all these shows on TV at the moment and got it all bang on

I only saw the first part though because Sky+ didn't record the second but though it was very funny and very entertaining

Geraldine's headline in the sun made me laugh

"Britain's got the Cock Factor" :LOL:

and the songs he was singing like, I feel like a woman. R Waynes part was quality as well and the weird dances routines from the 2 blokes and 2 women in a wheelchair

i need to watch the second part somewhere now

Last edited:
It got the parodies spot on but the only thing is, it wasn't funny... The only thing that really made me laugh was R Wayne repeating everything Cat Deely said but the other way around, i.e. "but this isn't the last we've seen of you is it?" "This isn't the last you've seen of me! ...Please God." And when they kept showing them off the stage but there was nothing there but a platform, so they just stood there looking around.

I thought it was crap overall though, I love Peter Kay's standup but I wasn't a fan of Max & Paddy and I thought this was even worse, it just wasn't funny for 90% of it.

I transferred it to my PSP and have only got round to watching it now - (well, watched the first half so far) but I thought it was superb.

As a parody it was spot on, but even the music medleys and the atrocious mixing of tunes had me in stitches. In fact Geraldine's medley was one of the funniest things I've seen this year. And Lionel Blair's cameo was fantastic.

Many of the guest stars were great little touches. Rusty Lee as a co-advisor?

I'm surprised it's divided opinion the way it has.

Back
Top Bottom