Boot assignments

TyDog2021

International
20 January 2021
GB
Good afternoon apologies if it's in the wrong section IV been doing my own boot assignments lua I completed the EPL tested that all imported fine now last night I competed some bundesliga teams when to test them keep getting a error on line 25 but everything is how it is when I first started and completed the EPL would appreciate the help of someone if possible please taken me a while to do these assignments as well many thanks

Good afternoon apologies if it's in the wrong section IV been doing my own boot assignments lua I completed the EPL tested that all imported fine now last night I competed some bundesliga teams when to test them keep getting a error on line 25 but everything is how it is when I first started and completed the EPL would appreciate the help of someone if possible please taken me a while to do these assignments as well many thanks

Sorry I don't think I would be much help but I am curious to how you would create a boot lua.

Sorry I don't think I would be much help but I am curious to how you would create a boot lua.
It's fixed I got it sent to me mate and I'm doing my own assignments but they only match up with a certain bootpack but don't mind sharing if people use the pack I use by boot artisan

Back
Top Bottom