Big Brother 2009

D

DagsJT

I want to punch Freddie. Repeatedly.

Sophie looks ace though.

I hate the off season. We have to put up with this $hite. Huge norks on sophie just a pity there fake bouncy castles.

There's some fucking freaks on this.

Karly looks superb as a brunette :SHOCK: Not so much as a blonde but still nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FUCKING HELL, SOMEONE SHOOT SOPHIA AND STOP HER SQUEALING!!! :BRICK:

:LOL: That task is ace!

I love the fact the little South American didn't tell the bird who had to draw the glasses and the moustache on her face, that she will have to draw them on everyday until told otherwise! :LOL: Now that is the funny bit.

It gets shitter every year, and they know it too so they put more and more freaks in every year.

Sayid
Naveen-Andrews-as-Sayid.jpg

+
Fonejacker
storydcd78d7b508b98814ea35efd304c1ead.jpg

+
Captain Jack Sparrow
pirate_jack_sparrow.jpg

=
Siavash
siavash-199x300.jpg

I watch it because it is funny :)) you can't beat people making knobs of themselves.

I think it is really strange how people say it is the worst type of TV/entertainment etc and they feel so strongly against it?

It is just a TV programme! I don't like Dads Army, but I am not going to go around to everyone who mentions Dads army and say that anybody who watches it or ever appeared in it is a degenerate fool.

Most people that feel the need to say they hate it etc and put down the people who watch it and take part in it, are usually people that want to state their own self importance and mention that they don't like it etc to profess themselves as some educated, refined person. These people really need to get over themselves and get a grip....IT IS ONLY A PROGRAMME!!

I have never known such disdain for a programme before. Especially when there is so many channels and choice to watch whatever you want, It's like people are being forced to watch it?!

I think it is on the same level as those Crazy Japanese Game shows, where they are humiliated and people laugh at them. Its just that Big Brother lasts a bit longer ;))

Last edited:
Good post Bobby, I agree with you.

You also get a lot of people who say it's crap and they hate it, but then they admit that they have never watched it! How can you make a judgement?

One reason I usually watch it is because I find it interesting on a sort of psychological level, to watch how people react in certain situations and how they act around people when you know what they are thinking because they've said something at another time to somebody else. It's quite funny then seeing it in real life situations and it's quite useful.

If only it was just a programme. Unfortunately it is a national obsession, reality TV that is. You can't get away from the shit, it's on every channel now, at every waking hour. Celebrities doing this, wannabes doing that, dumb-ass public getting far too much screen time doing inane things. I feel the need to have my finger on the remote all the time, because even the health of Susan f-ing Boyle is deemed news these days.

The UK is obsessed with the cult of celebrity and i use that term very loosely.

Sophie is a 30G bra size or something :SHOCK:
Bigger than that, she's a 30GG :SHOCK:

I know Big Brother is a TV programme but it's a prime example of what is wrong with television these days, and it's hard to avoid because the newspapers are full of it, the news programmes are full of it, people in work talking about it, etc. Everything now is about reality shows and so-called talent contests, well they can all have their five minutes of fame and fuck off back to obscurity! :RANT:

I never did get around to watching that Big Brother zombie thing.

Who here would rather suck a raw egg than eat a pizza?

Where do they find these kind of people :LOL:

Hmmmmmmm i think im gonna have a raw bacon and mayo sandwich for brekky tomorrow

i may sprinkle a few crisps in the middle as well just to mix it up a bit

Christ, Angel naked!? I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight *shudder*.

Am I the only one who thinks she has the look of Golem about her?

Back
Top Bottom