Best patch out there

keso

Non-League
20 April 2006
hey guys! I just started playing pes 11 on my ps3 and now im wondering what patch to download..whats the best patch out there yet?

Sorry for asking but I really tried to look for a good patch myself..

Thanks!

Im looking for a patch och optionfile whit english championship teams. Your patch looks great guys! just not sure i can use it...:(

for a PATCH you'll need a jailbreaked PS3 !!
If you haven't - then you can only use an OPTION FILE.
Which file you can use depends on the version you have.
Is it BLES01020, BLES01021 or BLES01022 or any other version??
Check it (it is written on the disc and also on the cover).

Then check here in the DOWNLOAD-OPTIONFILE area for an OF that works with your version.

a lot of different optionfiles are posted at http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319 . there you should find one at least ...

Just downloaded your option file Goalgerd/Chimps! Sounds like an awesome file but a couple of newbie-type questions...I've previously downloaded the WENB option file - should I delete all the data that came with this including the EDIT file?

And with regards to the files in your option file, would I presume correct that I just copy over each file in every folder onto the PS3?

One last thing - will you be uploading the gameplay edit update soon? The link on your main page at pesgaming seems to be broken.

Thanks!

Just downloaded your option file Goalgerd/Chimps! Sounds like an awesome file but a couple of newbie-type questions...I've previously downloaded the WENB option file - should I delete all the data that came with this including the EDIT file?

And with regards to the files in your option file, would I presume correct that I just copy over each file in every folder onto the PS3?

One last thing - will you be uploading the gameplay edit update soon? The link on your main page at pesgaming seems to be broken.

Thanks!

If you got the file from Goalgerds link, it will not have the latest game play file on it. Here is a link to my latest file. (If you have already installed goalgerds files, you only need the edit file out of this)

http://hotfile.com/dl/84747235/f66d54b/CHIMPSPES2011B3.rar.html

I will be doing more updates after goalgerd has made some further changes. I will be moving onto other european club teams next. At present I have only edited the game play on the english, spanish, italian, french and dutch teams

This sounds great, but is there any chance of getting it converted for BLES21?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom