Besiktas Thread

Re: Besiktas JK Thread (The Black Eagles)

Oh yeah the 'Portuguese' Besiktas is winning it all! I saw the penalties shootout and I was very glad that you won. Congrats (or should I say Parabéns?) :LOL:

First of all, thank you for the congratulations :))
We love the Portuguese players. In them I believe that the ones you love.(Portugal = Besiktas)
Besiktas the Turkish national team and the fans now too, are followed by Portugal's national team. I'm one of them. :D
This season was very poor on our behalf. And we have had to take this trophy for him. And finally, Forza Benfica and Porto: D

Besiktas 3-1 Eskisehirspor

Besiktas 3-1 Eskisehirspor

With 3 goals from their Portuguese stars, the Black Eagles beat visitors Eskisehirspor 3-1 in a Super League clash at the Inonu Stadium tonight.

The match started evenly with both sides concentrating on midfield and creating half chances. But on 25 minutes, Erkan Zengin put Eskisehirspor ahead after being nicely set up following a free kick. The score stood at 1-0 until the 37th minute when Fernandes levelled the scores with a commendable individual effort that saw him cut in from the left, dribble past a couple of defenders and find the net from the tightest of angles. The teams went into half time with a 1-1 draw.
Besiktas were definitely the better side in the second half, and a well-timed header from Almedia fired them in front after 57 minutes. Another Portuguese Simoa put the game away with an 87th-minute penalty as the Turkish Cup winners ran out 3-1 victors.

20110516.204702_IST379_1578933.jpg

20110516.204734_IST380_1578934.jpg

20110516.205116_IST381_1578935.jpg

20110516.212909_IST401_1578994.jpg

20110516.222935_IST451_1579046.jpg

Last edited:
Club Announcement

Club Announcement

According to a statement issued by the Executive Board, Besiktas have signed current Manager Tayfur Havutcu to a 2-year contract with the option of a third year.

Besiktas Board also wished him all the best for the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Tayfur Havutcu’s Match Quotes

Tayfur Havutcu’s Match Quotes

The Eagles’ Manager Tayfur Havutcu talked about his new deal with Besiktas and then went on to hail his team’s performance against Eskisehirspor:

“I hope to fulfill the expectations of our fans next season and take our team to a higher level. We did not respond their intensity in the first half, but the second half was a different story, where we played our usual game and showed our real selves. In a way, it was a kind of Cup celebration. Next season holds a lot of promise for these lads.”

Last edited:

So Guti just walks in Besiktas and Turkey and immediately is captain!!?

I don't like that.

So Guti just walks in Besiktas and Turkey and immediately is captain!!?

I don't like that.

Your love is not important. Besiktas fans, as we respect it. Guti may not be a very good footballer but a very important player. Must be respected. Decision management is.

He can't speak Turkish. Just came to country. Hasn't had time to adapt, etc. Yes he's very experienced but that shouldn't be enough to get transferred to big team like Besiktas and immediately grab the armband!

Surely Besiktas squad must have some players who've been with the team more than 2-3 years? Somebody who can speak to everyone? More influential?

For me this shows weakness. Perhaps too many new players and too many foreigners.

Guti is no captain. Very good player but not captain. Especially in a new club! This shows Besiktas has no real leaders. Just a bunch of overpaid foreigners sadly.

Yes, I give you deserve. Thank you all for respect for club Besiktas.
But;
At the beginning of the season (and 5 years) suffer Uzulmez was the team captain. Toraman was the other captain. It fought two captains and a leader that Guti was given the captaincy to him. We would like Totti, Gerrard captains, such as whether the legend. But I do not have?
I just respect it!

Manuel Fernandes, with a 3-year agreement was signed!
Valencia CF team will pay 5.5 million euros for Besiktas Fernandes.
Manuel Fernandes, on loan from the team joined the circuit.

Tomaram is captain as far as I know. Guti is second now since Ibrahim Uzulmez leaved Besiktas.

Good. I hope it's true. Makes much more sense and Ibrahim deserves it and has earned it! Something Guti definitely hasn't.

New players for Besiktas Istanbul

The Black Eagles added Mustafa Pektemek, Egemen Korkmaz, Tanju Kayhan, Burak Kaplan and Veli Kavlak to their squad today.

MUSTAFA PEKTEMEK
(GENCLERBIRLIGI)
Due to his injury, Pektemek (born 11 August 1988 in Akyazı) played only 13 matches in 2010-2011 season but scored 6 goals for the Ankara City side. He also made 27 appearances for the national team, mostly at youth level.

EGEMEN KORKMAZ (TRABZONSPOR)
Egemen Korkmaz (born 3 November 1982 in Balikesir) started his professional football career at second-division side Kartalspor. After a 6 year stint with the Turkish Süper Lig Club Bursaspor, he moved to Trabzonspor in 2008. The “Gladiator” has 13 international appearances with the Turkish national team at various youth levels.

VELI KAVLAK (RAPID WIEN)
The Austrian international (born 3 November 1988 in Vienna) joined Besiktas from Rapid Vienna, where he started his professional football career in 2004. The Turkish descent Kavak is an attacking midfielder.

TANJU KAYHAN (RAPID WIEN)
Kayhan (born 22 July 1989 in Vienna) is an Austrian U-21 national team player of Turkish descent. A product of Rapid Wien’s youth system, the versatile wingback can play both sides.

BURAK KAPLAN (BAYER LEVERKUSEN)
Burhan Kaplan (born 2 January 1990 in Cologne, Germany) is a playmaking midfielder who can also score goals. He was acquired from the Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen in 2011. Since 2006, he has made several appearances for the Turkish national team at different age groups.

Last edited:

Unusually many wise signings from Beşiktaş, good luck for them!

Hey guys! Apparently you snap Sidnei. Good to you lads! Some may don't like him but I believe he has the necessary specs to become a good defender, not with the same quality of David Luiz, but an efective player. He did pretty well after Luiz exit. However, due his inconsistency, he lost his spot in the starting eleven. In fact, he has problems in keeping fit. He's a bit fat for a footballer standard which causes huge problems when he's needed to stop fast striker. Despite of that, Sidnei has good positioning and never gives up. I hope you enjoy him (but not that much coz I want him back :P).

Hey guys! Apparently you snap Sidnei. Good to you lads! Some may don't like him but I believe he has the necessary specs to become a good defender, not with the same quality of David Luiz, but an efective player. He did pretty well after Luiz exit. However, due his inconsistency, he lost his spot in the starting eleven. In fact, he has problems in keeping fit. He's a bit fat for a footballer standard which causes huge problems when he's needed to stop fast striker. Despite of that, Sidnei has good positioning and never gives up. I hope you enjoy him (but not that much coz I want him back :P).

Thank you for Player information. It'll make my friends and I'll be a good reference. The result is a club Benfica fans. :))

Ersan Gulum Joins Besiktas Istanbul

Ersan Gulum Joins Besiktas

600133590.jpg

According to an official statement by the Besiktas Football Ventures, the Black Eagles and young defender Ersan Gulum have agreed to a two-year deal.

In line with the agreement Ersan Gulum’s former team Adanaspor will receive upto €4 million.

Chairman Demiroren’s Message

In June/July issue of the Besiktas Magazine, Besiktas JK Chairman Yildirim Demiroren addressed to the fans.

Dear Besiktas Supporters,
We have left 2010-2011 season behind with our star-studded football team taking the Turkish Cup and qualifying for next season’s UEFA Europa League. Let me tell you this, it has not been easy. Our lads had to work hard and fight until the final whistle. They truly deserve to be there.

As you will all recall, after Bernd Schuster’s resignation we entrusted our team to Mr. Tayfur Havutçu as our new manager. Some had seconds thoughts and criticised our move, but we stood by him and gave him all the support he needed. In return, he didn’t disappointed us and led his team to the Turkish Cup title. Moreover, under his coaching, our Eagles played the way they were capable of, leaving us with memories to enjoy. For this very reason, we decided to continue working with him for the next two seasons. I am sure he’ll be more successful in the years ahead. We wish all the best.

I want all of you to know that, in line with Mr. Havutçu’s directives, we are going to add some more stars to our squad. As always, we are sparing no effort to create that championship team, which will not only capture the league title but take us to new heights in Europe. In the meantime, we will part ways with some of our players. I thank them for their services and wish them lots of luck in their future endeavours.

During the past season, our other sports teams also gave everything they got to fly the Black and White flag high. I congratulate all their players and coaches for the strong performance they displayed throughout the season, with my special thanks going to our handball team, who brought home three titles this year.
I assure you, as a beacon of Turkish sports, Besiktas JK will continue to battle for the top spots in all disciples next season.
With my deepest love and respect,
Yildirim Demiroren
Chairman, Besiktas JK

20536.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo in Istanbul!

The Portuguese superstar soccer player, Cristiano Ronaldo today in Istanbul Besiktas president Yildirim Demirören came to the opening of the Mall Shopping Centre. Cristiano Ronaldo, Besiktas president Yildirim Demirören attended the opening as a special invitee. PS 3 PES 2011 Tournament winner Ronaldo has made a special match with and also gave him a signed jersey. 120 Euros, and over the opening day of Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid shirt distributed to shoppers.

ronaldo333_NAPJD.jpg

scaled.php

62695f61675f63616262516.jpg

62695f61675f63616262516.jpg

Last edited:
Besiktas agrees three-year deal with Toyota

Turkey Süper Lig team Besiktas, one of the major sports teams in the country, has agreed a new multi-year sponsorship deal with car manufacturer Toyota.

Under terms of the agreement the Japanese car brand will serve as the Süper Lig club's main sponsor for a period of three years in a deal reportedly worth US$30 million overall.

As the Istanbul-based team's main sponsor, the Toyota logo will appear on the front of the Besiktas' playing shirts. Additionally Toyota has the ability to star members of the Besiktas team in its various advertising campaigns.

Examples of the new season kits:

vxq9wlsr.png

cwzisp7d.png

Last edited:

So something like $4 per year? that's not a lot I think... I would've thought they would pay more!

So something like $4 per year? that's not a lot I think... I would've thought they would pay more!

I do not know. According to Turkish press, spoken 6 million euros a year. Tomorrow is the official explanation.

Back
Top Bottom