Become a Legend Problems

fenno84

Non-League
16 November 2008
Totally addicted to BAL mode but a few problems starting to annoy me. Biggest prblem being players somehow doubling up! i'm in my 5th season and just signed for liverpool, after a couple of games there are now 2 jamie carraghers in my squad who both play at the same time. WTF??? I'm now just waiting for the point where my games gonna crash and im gonna have to start again. Anyone know if theres a patch to fix this in PS3 version?

Another annoying this is how u can be voted world player of year etc for 1 of the best teams in the game starting every match but no matter who u transfer to even if it is the lowest ranked team in the league u cant get straight into their starting line up and have to play ur way up to the bench through the training matches!

I've never seen the "doubling up" thing happen on my (PS3) version mate, that's a strange one!

BAL has loads of wee bugs and such like. It really needs more time and attention devoted to it by Konami for PES 2010. I only hope they do that and not just another update! Wont hold my breath on that one though....

Back
Top Bottom